Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
There's actually no need to replace anything if you still have your archive.rpa file inside the 'game' folder, renpy gives precedence to files outside an .rpa in case of conflict.
Just place those two .rpy files inside the game folder, restart your game and look inside your game folder again: you should have 2 new files with extension .rpyc
That's the signal the files have been loaded and compiled properly
After that, selecting blowies or taking Jubes to pound town won't be met with "This option is currently unavailable"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Just delete original files and then paste new downloaded files (don't forget delete "numbers" in the file names). Then you can fuck Jubs, without animation of course.
I honestly don't know what you're referring to when you say "original" files.

Like I said, I have no idea how to set any of this up.

And when I delete the numbers, do I also delete the underscore that comes after the numbers in the file names?

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I honestly don't know what you're referring to when you say "original" files.

Like I said, I have no idea how to set any of this up.

And when I delete the numbers, do I also delete the underscore that comes after the numbers in the file names?
Yep delete both the numbers and the underscore, they should be named "Jubes_HJ.rpy" and "Jubes_Sex.rpy"

(Also delete those other files with the numbers)

• Love
Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Yep delete both the numbers and the underscore, they should be named "Jubes_HJ.rpy" and "Jubes_Sex.rpy"

(Also delete those other files with the numbers)
YES.

IT WORKED.

All I did was delete the entire game, re-extracted the game from the original zip file, deleted the numbers and the underscores from the new file names, installed the two re-titled files into the game folder, re-started the game, and VOILA.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
YES.

IT WORKED.

All I did was delete the entire game, re-extracted the game from the original zip file, deleted the numbers and the underscores from the new file names, installed the two re-titled files into the game folder, re-started the game, and VOILA.
Plz don't go too hard on Jubes

• Love

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
YES.

IT WORKED.

Clap them cheeks for all of us!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What girls other than Rogue are available in this game?
The girls thus far are: Rogue, Shadowcat, Emma Frost, Wolverine (Laura Kinney), Jean Grey, Storm and Jubilee (though in Jubilee's case, she was only added in the last update and is still in need of a lot more content)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
On the flipside, I'm totally cool with Jubes giving me the Fingerguns while busting a nut inside her. Fingers crossed that Oni's a quirky fellow and includes that in her poses.

Pew-pew-pew!
Only if fireworks come out when she goes off, or else we have no deal mr.
Ye most likely, as well as new lines, some are just copy pasted from Laura
I just find it really odd, its not like he has to add custom graphics since all girls use the same graphic of dripping wet.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I honestly wonder what Oni does with most of his time. Makes around $100k a year from Patreon and does, at most, 2 or 3 tiny updates a year.

I've known people that did entire comic books by themselves in less time. Or video games.

I'm just curious.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
On the flipside, I'm totally cool with Jubes giving me the Fingerguns while busting a nut inside her. Fingers crossed that Oni's a quirky fellow and includes that in her poses.

Pew-pew-pew!
Only if fireworks come out when she goes off, or else we have no deal mr.

I just find it really odd, its not like he has to add custom graphics since all girls use the same graphic of dripping wet.
I honestly wonder what Oni does with most of his time. Makes around $100k a year from Patreon and does, at most, 2 or 3 tiny updates a year.
Something just occurred to me.

This is probably what he got stuck on.

The reason he only does a few updates is because he's always writing lines.

And since his releases are buggy, he has to go back and fix his own code.

There was even a major update sometime about a year back or so stating that he actually

re-programmed his entire game all over again because it had become such a mess.

It most likely happened again with Jubilee.

Oni was trying to code her in a sex pose with fingerguns, and then had those fireworks come out when she goes off.

That's probably the reason why he's taking so long.

If one were to combine this scenario with his laziness, then of course he would take multiple months on one sex pose alone.

The fireworks simply weren't animated right while she went off.

The game crashes, and he needs to re-program everything all over again.

That's probably what he's actually doing and is too afraid to tell his patrons the truth.

So Oni then comes up with some lame excuse saying that he needs to take more time because that's "just how games are."

Last edited:
Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes