luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Something just occurred to me.

This is probably what he got stuck on.

The reason he only does a few updates is because he's always writing lines.

And since his games are buggy, he has to go back and fix his own code.

There was even a major update sometime about a year back or so stating that he actually

re-programmed his entire game all over again because it had become such a mess.

It most likely happened again with Jubilee.

Oni was trying to code her in a sex pose with fingerguns, and then had those fireworks came out when she goes off.

That's probably the reason why he's taking so long.

If one were to combine this scenario with his laziness, then of course he would take multiple months on one sex pose alone.

The fireworks simply weren't animated right while she went off.

The game crashes, and he needs to re-program everything all over again.

That's probably what he's actually doing and is too afraid to tell his patrons the truth.

So Oni then comes up with some lame excuse saying that he needs to take more time because that's "just how games are."

It's reprogrammings all the way down...

Reactions: Ghostload

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
Guys It's been a while since I last played it, I have Xavier's photo, and the relationship with Kitty seems to me to be at the right level, why don't I have the option to blackmail him?

IMG_20220512_184803.jpg

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
How do you get Emma's relationship with Jean to improve? She always stops us in class, and says "Don't even try that with me Ms. Grey" when you invite her to a threesome. I mean, I can still have threesomes with both of them, but Emma seems to seriously hate Jean and I've tried almost everything to get them closer.

When I "Ask About Other Girls" her response is just "We've shared a great deal." Is this the best I can do?

Reactions: luigipetty02

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
How do you get Emma's relationship with Jean to improve? She always stops us in class, and says "Don't even try that with me Ms. Grey" when you invite her to a threesome. I mean, I can still have threesomes with both of them, but Emma seems to seriously hate Jean and I've tried almost everything to get them closer.

When I "Ask About Other Girls" her response is just "We've shared a great deal." Is this the best I can do?
Study with both of them, shower with both of them, take them both on dates together , have them make out during threesomes (without you involved, they have to make each other cum), have them both sleep over. You might not be able to do all of those from the beginning, but the short version is have them spend as much time together as possible.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Study with both of them, shower with both of them, take them both on dates together , have them make out during threesomes (without you involved, they have to make each other cum), have them both sleep over. You might not be able to do all of those from the beginning, but the short version is have them spend as much time together as possible.
I've done this. I guess I'll just keep doing it? Seems all the other girls came around a lot faster. Emma must REALLY hate Jean lol!

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I've done this. I guess I'll just keep doing it? Seems all the other girls came around a lot faster. Emma must REALLY hate Jean lol!
The glg attribute (girl-likes-girl) for most of the girls starts in the 500-700 range. All of Jean's start in the 150-300 range if I remember correctly.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Joi play doesn't work on the latest version, it's just endless loading. Anybody found a fix for this?
If you prefer to play this game on Android like I do, I highly suggest that you bookmark the following page:

This guy is pretty good when it comes to games like this. (Also the only one I've found that actually makes a good playable Android version of this game.)

Reactions: Leech

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
Emma must REALLY hate Jean lol!
They're both tiddypaths, one mommy and the other a princess. Given that Oni have them set up their story far after Jean unleashing the Dark Phoenix, this makes it as a proper management game with one-hand friendly and less grind mechanics. Mainly because you get the chance to max out Emma's love/obid/inhib stats.

I look forward to Psylocke, my personal favorite Rachel Grey (another alternate timeline Hope Summers, daughter of Scott and Jean), and Danielle Pocahonstar. You didn't see me mention any new potential characters, btw.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes