Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
my personal favorite Rachel Grey (another alternate timeline Hope Summers, daughter of Scott and Jean)
Rachel and Hope aren't variants of each other. Rachel is biologically Scott and Jean's daughter, just from the Days of Future past alternate timeline. Hope is a Summers because of adoption, and even then she was adopted by Cable. This would make their relationship something like Aunt/Niece. The Summers line is confusing enough that marvel released this family tree graphic not too long ago.

View attachment Summers_and_Grey_Family_Tree_from_X-Men_Legends_Vol_1_2.webp

The Grey side of the family isn't shown much, but to be fair they were mostly all murdered by the Shi'ar

Reactions: MankoEater

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Usually this step in Oni's release pattern would include HJ/TJ/BJ and one sex position for the newest girl (Jubilee), and the secondary sex position for the previous girl (Storm this time).
Sex position for the new girl has always been reserved for her 3rd update, don't expect that until October at the earliest.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
After the backlash from the previous update, he knows he'd better move fast if he wants to see those patron numbers stay up.
lol good fucking joke, you guys ribbing him on here doesn't bother him. Anyone who's a patreon has just been asking "ETA on update pl0x" and not much else. Anyways I wont be able to upload the new builds, I don't have internet and I broke my phone last week but I'll post when or where I can.

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
Im on android and i want to know... HOW DO I USE THE CHEATS?? (i seen people edit the stats but i don'tknow how without a computer.)

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
(Also i want a guide on everything... like.. what to do to get a harem... or increase stats.. multitasking... earn faster money.. all that. And i want it to be the lastest version...)

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
(Also i want a guide on everything... like.. what to do to get a harem... or increase stats.. multitasking... earn faster money.. all that. And i want it to be the lastest version...)
This was all answered a few pages back, definitely in the last 100 or so pages. Go ahead and take a look.

Reactions: luigipetty02

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
How about you play the game?
Seriusly, its piss easy, you can get it on with rogue by day 5, it doesnt even take much time to get all the girls.

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
Rachel and Hope aren't variants of each other. Rachel is biologically Scott and Jean's daughter, just from the Days of Future past alternate timeline. Hope is a Summers because of adoption, and even then she was adopted by Cable. This would make their relationship something like Aunt/Niece. The Summers line is confusing enough that marvel released this family tree graphic not too long ago.

View attachment 1808832

The Grey side of the family isn't shown much, but to be fair they were mostly all murdered by the Shi'ar
BEEG THANK YOU! Learning that the White Queen and Scotch had a daughter makes me hor- happy. Also, fuck the Grey lineage.

Reactions: Ghostload

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
BEEG THANK YOU! Learning that the White Queen and Scotch had a daughter makes me hor- happy. Also, fuck the Grey lineage.
How about you play the game?
Seriusly, its piss easy, you can get it on with rogue by day 5, it doesnt even take much time to get all the girls.
..........want a guide to get everything.
And your saying "oh its easy" ...well.. every character reacts differently, the stats do affect alot of choices, and sometimes you want to also level up... but level them up... and sometimes a bad choice can ruin your progress...

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
And your saying "oh its easy" ...well.. every character reacts differently, the stats do affect alot of choices, and sometimes you want to also level up... but level them up... and sometimes a bad choice can ruin your progress...
(Accidently hit reply early)
And the fact there are 5 characters... along with trying to get all their stats up..
And i don't know what is the best option on some without not getting someone else... since i think levels matters.. like level 5 is for blackmailing something... idk. I saw it on a reply here.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The only girl that needs something special to start having stuff happening is emma frost, you just need to wait for classes to be over in the evening, exit the classroom and enter again.
Apart from that, the easiest way to get the girls is to get them to like you, you need to start slow and slowly get them to accept your advances, normally when they ask you if you want to hang in their rooms is when you can start doing stuff with them by asking to study together.
Thats about it really, from there on its just a matter of not being obtuse, if the first time you get kitty to accept making out with you, force her to strip and ask for anal sex, of course shes going to kick you out and be mad at you.
[Btw um... is this in the game or a private converation between someone..]
They are referencing the comics, in the practical sense there are no other males in the game save for professor X and hes there to introduce you to the place and keep you from making a public scene.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
(Thanks! Just wondering.. is it between 800 and 840, or higher?)
The game's idea is to play however you like, because eventually you'll get with the girls, so it's more about roleplaying a character in your head.
Now, if you want the game to go quick mafs, the shortest answer is "be a polite horny boi". Meaning, don't overstep yourself TOO much, always flirt with the girls and using the mostly safe option of rubbing their shoulders. Going to the swimming pool with them is also god. Meeting in the shower as well. Going for the addiction stuff will grant you easier access to them coochies, too. Jean Gray is a bit harder than the others, so you might want to leave her for last until you've caught on with shit, and Jubilee's got barely nothing, so you might as well forget about her.
Regarding money issues and leveling up, easy. Go to class, go to gym, study in your room in the night. If you do this, you'll build xp and since girls are by themselves, they'll earn xp on their own too. You'll earn passive income every day based on your level, and later on Xavier will tell you about microtransactions to get some more money. Once you have enough, you may want to buy the books and gift them to the girls. It's a one time only gift for each, but they grant 50 points on a stat (avoid giving them books that buff a stat they're already high, like the love book for Rogue, for example, it'd be kinda wasted money since her love stat is rarely gonna be insuficient to do things). Bikinis work good too. Not only for a visual reason, but because with bikinis, the girls can swim and can have "accidents" with their tops, which can be used to get more bonuses.
Well, that's the nickel tour, now you know where everything is... Anything more would be to straight up tossing a full save, but that's rarely fun.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes