leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

So, has anyone done an obedience route that takes a really long time to get anything done?
I tried back in the expanded mod, and it was pretty hard, especially because the only character with addiction stuff was Rogue. So I pretty much forced situations to earn points without the MC being the one responsible. Being in the shower when they are about to arrive, or arriving into the shower when the're there like I didn't realize it was occupied. Back then, girls would also go swimming in their standard clothes if they didn't have swimsuits, so you could just go to swim "by yourself", when the chicks were in the swimming pool, and they would join. I baptized my run the Edgy Boi Run. You know, trying to passively gain as much attention from others by sulking and brooding in the most visible corner of the place, spending the day skipping class or in the training room. It provided some ironic fun, but if you wanted the women to jump at your cock, you needed to cheat their stats, because obviously Shadow Zero wouldn't stoop so low as to wanting to fuck, you know?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I tried back in the expanded mod, and it was pretty hard, especially because the only character with addiction stuff was Rogue. So I pretty much forced situations to earn points without the MC being the one responsible. Being in the shower when they are about to arrive, or arriving into the shower when the're there like I didn't realize it was occupied. Back then, girls would also go swimming in their standard clothes if they didn't have swimsuits, so you could just go to swim "by yourself", when the chicks were in the swimming pool, and they would join. I baptized my run the Edgy Boi Run. You know, trying to passively gain as much attention from others by sulking and brooding in the most visible corner of the place, spending the day skipping class or in the training room. It provided some ironic fun, but if you wanted the women to jump at your cock, you needed to cheat their stats, because obviously Shadow Zero wouldn't stoop so low as to wanting to fuck, you know?
Surprising that shadow zero and rogue dont meet up in hot topic to have the big sads together and listen to evanescence then.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Surprising that shadow zero and rogue dont meet up in hot topic to have the big sads together and listen to evanescence then.
Funny how Rogue is the one that gives you the least trouble when going that path. I guess she's just that compatible with the darkies.

Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The trick to total jerk run is to be a handsy creep. Use the flirt menu to touch their cheek and boost addiction.
What do you do once touch cheek wears out?
Because i normally do that with jean and theres a point where that doesnt really work.

Last edited:

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
What do you do once touch cheek wears out?
Because i normally do that with jean and theres a point where that doesnt really work.
It is to focus on addiction, not stats. When a girl is visiting you for a "fix", you can ask her to do things she wouldn't normally do, she'll just not like it. What that means is during those actions Love goes down but Obedience and Inhibition stats go up. That way you can flirt however you like but still not have to worry about them falling in love with you. Blowjobs are really good for this, especially deep throat. You want to keep Love ~400 in order to keep the girls talking to you, but not let the Love shoot out of control up. Once it hits about 650-700 it is almost impossible to make it go lower.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Why not?

What changed?
Day 1 is just the campus tour, and if you're lucky you can catch Rogue in the shower (she leaves right away). You can't invite her over, she won't invite you in. At best you can study for a couple of times to get a head start on the XP grind before the day ends.

Jun 8, 2017
Ages ago there was an exploit to get Rogue to put out early, Oni patched it.
I think you can do the same method to at least have sex with her. I think I did it on the latest patch, you can have sex with her but I don't think it is possible to game it where she also falls in love with you.

I always thought it was funny how you can basically get her love high enough to instantly be your girlfriend by giving her all the items in the store without even once saying a word to her, outside of the "right choices" in the intro. I don't think any other girl will let you do that.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I think you can do the same method to at least have sex with her. I think I did it on the latest patch, you can have sex with her but I don't think it is possible to game it where she also falls in love with you.

I always thought it was funny how you can basically get her love high enough to instantly be your girlfriend by giving her all the items in the store without even once saying a word to her, outside of the "right choices" in the intro. I don't think any other girl will let you do that.
Yeah, you need 800 Love to become her boyfriend, guide leaves you at around 760. Share your method, I'm stumped.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes