Feb 10, 2020
Besides the other issues and the girl votes and shit, I wish Oni would do high res art of their bodies. The blurryness from the neck down is quite annoying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
While Oni is lazy he's stating for late MAY or early JUNE. If I'm wrong I'll eat a roasted cow's tongue or something. Someone mentioned high resolution for bodies/blurry; Oni has been asked about this and stated how he'd be willing to upload higher quality pieces of art than what we have but he doesn't wanna inflate the file size but tbh who the fuck cares? 1-2 gigs for a game isn't a big deal to me it's just Oni's coding that scares me.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
While Oni is lazy he's stating for late MAY or early JUNE. If I'm wrong I'll eat a roasted cow's tongue or something. Someone mentioned high resolution for bodies/blurry; Oni has been asked about this and stated how he'd be willing to upload higher quality pieces of art than what we have but he doesn't wanna inflate the file size but tbh who the fuck cares? 1-2 gigs for a game isn't a big deal to me it's just Oni's coding that scares me.
I agree, althought that might affect people that play it on their phones, hence why not just have an HD and a normal version?
Its not like theres more work to it than changing the images.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You "can" technically get day 1 sex but you'd need to edit your cash a bit and hope for the best. I may try it tonight if I feel up for it.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
rebecca-jack-black.gif

kiryusoso

Mar 28, 2021
English is not my native language, I use google translate, sorry

About last year or so, I studied this process with reference to the walkthrough in the forum. You don't need to buy anything to have sex with Rogue on the first day, and it's also been used successfully with Kitty and Emma. (Kitty needs to buy the book)

After seeing the previous discussion, I downloaded 0.997f2 and tested the Rogue part, and found that it was still feasible to have sex on the first day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes