SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
I thought maybe he'd update with saying "Yeah I acknowledge that I did a terrible job on Jean's second pose and actually have been making a new one" but I guess we're stuck with our third body horror sex pose in this game.
I'm guessing the other two are Storms void boobs and Kittys detached jaw o-face?

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
English is not my native language, I use google translate, sorry

About last year or so, I studied this process with reference to the walkthrough in the forum. You don't need to buy anything to have sex with Rogue on the first day, and it's also been used successfully with Kitty and Emma. (Kitty needs to buy the book)

After seeing the previous discussion, I downloaded 0.997f2 and tested the Rogue part, and found that it was still feasible to have sex on the first day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well played, this way you can also make her your girlfriend day 1 if you gift her the love book.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Another complaint, I want the fucking vampire to be able to suck my blood, fucking come on Oni! Why you gotta go and make all the options when she asks "no"?
Because you will die, you saw what happens if you let her suck you for long enough.
Besides, zero needs all the blood he can muster to be able to have an erection on comand all day.

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax
Jan 8, 2020
only had this once but whats the best way to get two girls to fool around with each other when your not there? or even get a phone call asking you to come over? i can always edit the stats but i dont know which ones any suggestions?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well i imagine things could get awkward at some point

"sorry honey, I lost your pussy at the airport"
meh just turn off the wormhole, she only keeps it on when she knows for sure you have it. It can only be turned on by you with some technology etc.
I dunno but a pocket pussy being an actual pussy sounds fun.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Bigger?
She already thicker than everybody else, her, one of her legs is almost as thick as an entire kitty, have some moderation mate.
Bro, my favourite games are Yuka, Todoroki and the breast mafia's games, i DON'T have any kind of moderation mate, i have no savation in this world, for god sake i'm the mother fucking eight angel of Titpocalypse, so the bigger the better, hope you got'it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: "Titpocalypse" probally will be the name of some game in the future for sure

Reactions: codmanwar

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Bro, my favourite games are Yuka, Todoroki and the breast mafia's games, i DON'T have any kind of moderation mate, i have no savation in this world, for god sake i'm the mother fucking eight angel of Titpocalypse, so the bigger the better, hope you got'it

PS: "Titpocalypse" probally will be the name of some game in the future for sure
Theres a point where mass for the sake of mass just gets excesive, she already has the biggest boobs, thighs and ass.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Theres a point where mass for the sake of mass just gets excesive, she already has the biggest boobs, thighs and ass.
yeah, kind of she's my favourite girl in question of body you know, the thickness above all, i just like to propragate the word, but i know that besides mystic potencial, she is the thicker that we gonna get

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes