primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Bro, my favourite games are Yuka, Todoroki and the breast mafia's games, i DON'T have any kind of moderation mate, i have no savation in this world, for god sake i'm the mother fucking eight angel of Titpocalypse, so the bigger the better, hope you got'it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: "Titpocalypse" probally will be the name of some game in the future for sure
Counterpoint: Only Amazon can make it work.

• Sad
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
only had this once but whats the best way to get two girls to fool around with each other when your not there? or even get a phone call asking you to come over? i can always edit the stats but i dont know which ones any suggestions?
Raising inhibition, mostly, and participating in threesomes with them, which will increase their love for eachother. Do that for a few days and then avoid them like the plage for a few days, too, so they'll get all hot and bothered and start obliterating eachother's ocean fragance air fresheners. In fact, I don't know if they can actually do that without calling you, because it'd be pretty funny to surprise two girls in the room. But as far as I've experienced, they'll call you to check that out.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
In fact, I don't know if they can actually do that without calling you, because it'd be pretty funny to surprise two girls in the room. But as far as I've experienced, they'll call you to check that out.
No im pretty sure its possible, unless im misremembering, i know i caught ms. frost going at it with one of the girls in her room.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Are there any other games like Rogue Like where its just sandbox that you can chose your sex options?

Getting tired of all the other Renpy and RPGM games (Four Elements Trainer, Paprika Trainer, Evenicle, Jikage Rising, Claire's Quest, etc...) where every sex scene is just like 1 image and just a ton of text with no choices / interactions during the scene.

I want to be able to fuck a girl in the ass, or get a blow job, get a hand job, choose the speed, or choose where to cum instead of just being stuck doing the same thing over and over in instanced sex scenes.

Last edited:

Ronnual

Mar 31, 2019
Are there any other games like Rogue Like where its just sandbox that you can chose your sex options?

Getting tired of all the other Renpy and RPGM games (Four Elements Trainer, Paprika Trainer, Evenicle, Jikage Rising, Claire's Quest, etc...) where every sex scene is just like 1 image and just a ton of text with no choices / interactions during the scene.

I want to be able to fuck a girl in the ass, or get a blow job, get a hand job, choose the speed, or choose where to cum instead of just being stuck doing the same thing over and over in instanced sex scenes.
If you don't mind text games you can try eraTohoTW, a nice sandbox game, with a lot of possibilities for interactions with characters, but it is full text, no cgs except the character photo.You can download it from era games wiki if you want.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
In fact, I don't know if they can actually do that without calling you, because it'd be pretty funny to surprise two girls in the room. But as far as I've experienced, they'll call you to check that out.
I think they can, if I'm not remembering wrong I walked in on them a few times, dont know how that works or if I messed with anything to make it possible but I think it can happen

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh man I'd love the comic form of Magik if she's the one I remember she looks very demonic & actually runs a part of hell. She's this big amazonian goat legged lady with horns & everything if that's who I'm remembering I'd love her in this game, I got a thing for demonic women, while she isn't one she just looks the part AND I love me some unsual legs (weird legs can sometimes mean thiccer thighs)

bmab

May 7, 2020
So Ms.Frost has been abusing her telepathy again...

Tested on android, both prime mod and notsensitiveusername versions. Might be different on desktop

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes