MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
What are the conditions for this to happen?
-Be sure to reach certain pts on love, obedience and inhibition (iirc 700); else max them like I already had when I saw them.
-Have a gf of your choice whom you asked and she having confessed to you
-Pile another one or more girls to your mutant harem, make sure they have sufficient inhib stats (along by having them do any seggs action in public with you or another girl and ensure you had permanently disabled Charles when you attempt public shagging.)
-High-leveled girl (?)

UptoSpeed

Apr 18, 2018
Alright, I'm getting frustated.

Does anyone know what are the ambiguous requirements to go for the Love route on Jean? I done it three times yet I can't find a pattern about it, leaving it to chance most of the time.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Go to the "Change her personality" menu and switch to "More loving"

I haven't actually seen the menu for her myself though

I've seen it with the other women but not with her

Reactions: MankoEater

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

Does anyone know what are the ambiguous requirements to go for the Love route on Jean? I done it three times yet I can't find a pattern about it, leaving it to chance most of the time.
Apart from what ghostload said, Kiss her during sex, it will make love go up in not time.

Apr 1, 2019

Jean has annoying mechanics that obscure and/or delay most of her stats gains. I previously detailed them here:
The game is actually lying about her Inhibition stat. Jean starts with a hidden stat named "IX" ("JeanX.IX" if you want to mess with it in the console) at 500. Any checks for her Inhibition have the IX value subtracted from them. If she reaches 700 inhibition (displayed value), the IX value will start being reduced by half the Inhibition gain values from then on. If she reaches 1000 inhibition (displayed value) the full inhibition stat gain will instead go to reducing the IX value. There are also some options in the intro dialogue with her that can impact the IX value.
  • When you first meet her, agreeing that your name is the wrong one she gives will reduce the IX value by 5.
  • In the follow up option, any choice except "Listen you stupid..." will reduce the IX value by 5.
  • When she flashes you in her intro, responding with "... Thanks?" will reduce the IX value by 10, while responding with "Wow, those were great!" will reduce the IX value by 15.
Mind, even beyond the IX value, Jean's stats are weird.

For clarity, I will also note, when girls gain stats in Rogue-Like: Evolution the function (called Statup) has a variable called "Check" (if you're looking at the code, it's the number value after the name of what stat is being increased. If the stat is Love, Obed, or Inbt, multiply the value by 10). Before providing the points to the girl, it checks that her current value in that stat does not exceed the Check value. If it does exceed the Check value, she does not gain any stat points (there is an optional variable called Greater which will instead make it so it only provides stats if the girl has a greater value in that stat than the Check value, but the default is to treat the Check value as a cap). Note that when comparing the stats to the Check Value for Jean, it uses her displayed Inhibition, not the value reduced by IX.
  • With Obedience, so long as she has less than 800, and the Check value for the stat gain is below 800, she only gains half as much obedience from anything that would normally grant it.
  • With Love, she caps at 500 Love from Statup until her Obedience is at least 700. Any excess love is put in a variable named "StatStore" ("JeanX.StatStore" if you want to mess with it in the console). After doing this, it checks if the Check Value for the Love gain exceeds her current Obedience, if so, she gains 1/5 (rounded to a whole integer) of the Love gain as obedience. Note this only happens so long as her Obedience is bellow 700.

However, the love gain that got put into StatStore is not gone. Rather, once she reaches at least 500 Obedience, she'll begin gaining some of it at the start of each day. If her Obedience is between 500 and 699 (inclusive) she'll gain 1 Love in the morning and lose 1 point of StatStore. If she has Obedience between 700 and 899 (inclusive) she'll gain 5 Love in the morning and lose 5 points of StatStore. If she has Obedience of at least 900, she gains 10 Love in the morning and loses 5 points of StatStore. It should be noted this only happens if her Love is less than 1000 and StatStore is greater than 0. Also note that it can result in StatStore going to a negative value, if there are say 2 points of StatStore and she has Obedience of 900.

Overall, it means that Jean is a huge pain to build relationship with quickly without cheating. Made harder as you can't even easily tell how much actions are impacting her two hidden stats, since unlike Love, Obedience, Inhibition, and Lust, any changes to the values of IX and StatStore do not pop up handy little numbers to let you know that the thing you did made a difference, and there is no in game explanation of these systems.
If you want to try going love route with Jean, you'll need to get her to 500 Love and Obedience, then continue doing actions that should grant love, but allow her to slowly accumulate the points at the start of each day. Presuming you don't want to go the obedience route, you won't want to raise her Obedience too high, meaning you'll be stuck with only 1 or 5 points of love gained per day (you need to get the Jean Sub threshold where she'll ask to call you "Sir", since that's from 500 obedience, but the threshold for her calling you "Master" is at 800, so you might be able to get her to love you before that triggers). Unfortunately, the forced cap on love points gained per day may result in it taking a considerable amount of time for her to reach the threshold of 800 Love points for her Love event. Additionally, you can't check how many stored love points you have without cheating, making it difficult to judge if you're actions are effective in building it up past the point it reaches 500.

wittedmouse

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2022-02-26
Release Date: 2022-02-25
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 0.997F2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability.

pre-0.991 saves will likely still not work in this build

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: STABLE VERSION 0.984H - ANDROID

2020 Version

Extras: - CHEAT ENABLER - MULTI MOD - CHEAT MOD - Prime Mod - Cheat

rave666 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969
how many girls are in the game so far

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes