Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I agree, althought that might affect people that play it on their phones, hence why not just have an HD and a normal version?
Its not like theres more work to it than changing the images.
Gives him an excuse for double the wait times. No thanks.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
So recently, another developer I supported on patreon had decided to restart their game from scratch... FOR THE SECOND TIME. GAHH! I don't even care that their upcoming third attempt at the game will have higher quality graphics; finish the original goddamn project... it's been seven or eight years now.

I'm still not supporting Oni on patreon though, NOPE. They don't really inspire confidence and trust despite finding their game enjoyable and interesting (they need to eventually add some more story stuff, events, locations, and goals or something; maybe even an antagonist but that'll extend development time by a decade for sure. They should do more than just adding additional characters though at this point).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
So recently, another developer I supported on patreon had decided to restart their game from scratch... FOR THE SECOND TIME. GAHH! I don't even care that their upcoming third attempt at the game will have higher quality graphics; finish the original goddamn project... it's been seven or eight years now.
What project is that? Damn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

I'm still not supporting Oni on patreon though, NOPE. They don't really inspire confidence and trust despite finding their game enjoyable and interesting (they need to eventually add some more story stuff, events, locations, and goals or something; maybe even an antagonist but that'll extend development time by a decade for sure. They should do more than just adding additional characters though at this point).
I thought maybe he'd update with saying "Yeah I acknowledge that I did a terrible job on Jean's second pose and actually have been making a new one" but I guess we're stuck with our third body horror sex pose in this game.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Jubilee: I want to suck your blood
Zero/MC: it's my sperm or nothing.
Jubilee: I came for copper and found gold, you sir got yourself a deal!!!

Just resumed future Jub's dialogues

And i really hope that the next character added be Mystic, really need her body changing mechanics for huge tits:illuminati:, and hope that storm tits get a little more bigger in the next update, ay don't hurt to dream right

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Jubilee: I want to suck your blood
Zero/MC: it's my sperm or nothing.
Jubilee: I came for copper and found gold, you sir got yourself a deal!!!

Just resumed future Jub's dialogues

And i really hope that the next character added be Mystic, really need her body changing mechanics for huge tits:illuminati:, and hope that storm tits get a little more bigger in the next update, ay don't hurt to dream right
Bigger?
She already thicker than everybody else, her, one of her legs is almost as thick as an entire kitty, have some moderation mate.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes