luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
The game's idea is to play however you like, because eventually you'll get with the girls, so it's more about roleplaying a character in your head.
Now, if you want the game to go quick mafs, the shortest answer is "be a polite horny boi". Meaning, don't overstep yourself TOO much, always flirt with the girls and using the mostly safe option of rubbing their shoulders. Going to the swimming pool with them is also god. Meeting in the shower as well. Going for the addiction stuff will grant you easier access to them coochies, too. Jean Gray is a bit harder than the others, so you might want to leave her for last until you've caught on with shit, and Jubilee's got barely nothing, so you might as well forget about her.
Regarding money issues and leveling up, easy. Go to class, go to gym, study in your room in the night. If you do this, you'll build xp and since girls are by themselves, they'll earn xp on their own too. You'll earn passive income every day based on your level, and later on Xavier will tell you about microtransactions to get some more money. Once you have enough, you may want to buy the books and gift them to the girls. It's a one time only gift for each, but they grant 50 points on a stat (avoid giving them books that buff a stat they're already high, like the love book for Rogue, for example, it'd be kinda wasted money since her love stat is rarely gonna be insuficient to do things). Bikinis work good too. Not only for a visual reason, but because with bikinis, the girls can swim and can have "accidents" with their tops, which can be used to get more bonuses.
Well, that's the nickel tour, now you know where everything is... Anything more would be to straight up tossing a full save, but that's rarely fun.
Thanks! This helps alot, but i do have important questions for somethings...
1. Is there a time limit?
2. Does studying with others increase their level or is that interactions?
3.should i level up my characters or their stats before the level 5 blackmail scene?
4.is it better getting one girl at a time? If so.. then what order..
5. I understand to stay polite mainly, thanks! But does certain girls perfer something/need a stat raised mostly before you get risky....
6.the addiction stat is good but should i turn down for a reason? And why?

Feb 10, 2020
1. No
2. Their levels will go up regardless, but studying helps your level.
3. Yeah, they need their stats up for it.
4. Both of those don't really matter.
5. Nah, but they have varying starting stats so it may be easier to push them in directions they're already heading in.
6. Makes them more needy and willing to do what you want if they initially refuse.
But dude, it really isn't that difficult or complex a game. Consequences barely exist. Even if you're the biggest dick around, you'll still be fine. Just mess around and see what happens.

Reactions: CommanderShepard

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I have to appreciate the fact that the characters have a number of different responses to various things depending on their stats. We need more games like that which don't just have a single linear progression of lines and reactions.

Usually we just get "love or lust/corruption" or "love or domination/obedience" when there's more than one path. Only a small handful of games try to give you more options than that and allow combinations which make a noticable difference in character behavior and your options with them.

Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

So, has anyone done an obedience route that takes a really long time to get anything done?
Keep touching them; keep their addiction high and it won't take that long to make them obedient to you.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Is that what happens when you're a jerk all the time?

I thought it would've taken longer than that.
I don't think pure jerk is possible because of the hate stat in-game. They would leave the area you enter and you won't be able to have any interactions.

Mixing the jerk route with making them addicted though, is possible because most addiction scenes raise obedience and inhibition.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes