Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Every time I meet Emma for the first time she tells me I have not been paying attention to my studies and I lose some points with her, even if I have attended every class up to that point. Does anyone know what this check is tied to?
Have you already done his event in the classroom that unlocks his sexual options?

Math888

Aug 10, 2020
every time i click view with the massage option i get the same error message with all the caracter, oh and btw how do we delete saves?

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
every time i click view with the massage option i get the same error message with all the caracter, oh and btw how do we delete saves?
You're one version late and right now he's just churning out early broken releases as usual, give it a few weeks/months.

Jan 25, 2022
I like how he literally wrote in the update changelog that there are bugs, and please notify ONI of issues and the entire discussion thread leaps to "ONI is the worst, this FREE game is terrible." Honestly, he is delivering an amazing game and everyone complains in this thread.

To ONI, great job, don't listen to the haters, you have 948 pages on your thread with people absolutely interested in your work Keep it Up!

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes