prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Android Version of 998a

- -

Note: This is NOT my mod, this is just an untouched conversion of Oni's PC release. It does however have my pre-splash image when loading.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Android Version of 998a

- -

Note: This is NOT my mod, this is just an untouched conversion of Oni's PC release. It does however have my pre-splash image when loading.
Prime will make a version of your mod with the current version?

Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Prime will make a version of your mod with the current version?
Once there's a stable version of 998, yes. I usually don't start on my mod until Oni has released the "c" or "d" version of his release.

Edit: I did upload a minimod for 998 that just has my gui improvements, it's on my mod page

Last edited:

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Storm's option for "Turn her around" isn't appearing in my sex menu. Does anyone have any ideas for this? Should I start a new save? I can't see her doggy pose.

Never mind. I figured it out.(y)

Last edited:

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
So, a particularly rough alpha build from the sounds of it. Annoyed that I got all excited for a new edition of X-Men polycule edition that's not really playable yet, but I can wait for a few patches.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Technically, Wanda is not a mutant nor Magneto's daughter anymore in the comics because of Marvel/Disney fuckery.
I don't know why people insist that just become someone paid money to the original writer, they now have the authority to rewrite the story and somehow it is cannon.
Disney pushes a lot of shit tier fanfiction that they claim is "canon" because they have a lot of money. But we the audience do not have to accept that.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes