soundcoomer

Oct 20, 2020
haha lol.
So what you gonna do? .. besides complaining here
im honestly curious.
because if you waited for a month for an update, then you're fkng addicted and you aint gonna do sht

yeah sure the dev do some uncool sht , and takes a lot to upload small or medium content, sure its fkng enraging
but thats it man... u cant do sht. its up to him and maybe his patreons
the game is good , i enjoyed it and jo to it, a fkton of people have. i think this is one of the most popular games

also will you be smiling and happier if Oni just drop it and abandon the game?
Not like he is going to do it, he is earning a fkton of cash from this

if you are a patreon then quit
if you help with the bugs then dont
if you re addicted to this then look for other drg . solved

so princess stop it with the small dick syndrome, just jo and chill the fo man
jfc
bro so pressed by that simple comment 1655356241926.png

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
No story so far except "you're a new mutant and your power allows you to bonk anybody in this game (except Xavier)".

I think Oni, at the very beginning, planned to gradually complete Rogue sex scenes (at this time, he also talked about getting better at coding and using Ren'py, which is hilarious from today's perspective) and then flesh the game with some story around those two characters, the MC and Rogue.
Then he added Kitty - and don't take it the wrong way, I really like her - and everything went down hill: the game became a flight forward in the harem genre. Since then, the cycle has gone on and on: UPDATE - add a new girl without actual sex content, UPDATE - add her BJ/HJ/TJ poses, UPDATE - add her penetrations poses, rinse and repeat. And if it weren't bad enough, Oni usually doesn't concentrate on one girl at a time but has multiple ones at various stages along this cycle.

Today, I don't think this game will ever be "finished", let alone get a story. It will be an ever-growing collection of sex scenes with characters from Marvel (since Oni can't even stick to the Evolution show, although there is no shortage of sexy female mutant in it; odds are we are getting damned Gwen as the next character...).
And you know what?! You are right.
The only new thing was jubilee mall scene

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Try refusing Rogue at the start of the game and see what happens. Game already has rapey vibes and not from MC.
Yeah literally if you tease any of the girls, and raise their addiction enough they basic sexual assault you constantly. I tried going through 3 days of just banging one girl and all the other girls constantly show up and interrupting you whenever you go to your room. If you reject them twice, they forcefully kiss you, or pull out your dick and do things to it.

Also you can't force any of them. If they legit don't want it they will smack you and stop you. The force options are more like they feel hesitant doing it in public rather than them not wanting to do it, cause it is established in the game that all of them are better at fighting and can easily overpower you whenever they feel like it..

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
My brothers, we must campaign to cease the sexual assault on newcoming male students at the campus, let us remember our brother that abstained from all improper contact to focus on his career and ended up getting assaultad by that she-wolf in black, sad days.

Last edited:

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
This game is few mods from making it a full rape sim. I mean the way you can "force" some of the girls to have sex with you...
If "convincing" girls to have sex with you when they wouldn't do it otherwise seems "rapey", then every game on this website is "borderline" rape sim.

Also real life as well but I can understand how not being able to use console commands would hinder most people here in that regard.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes