Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I get that not all monster girls count as "furry"; like, obviously the sake, spider, harpy, slime, jellyfish, dragon, demon, cyclops, vampire, plant, majin, Super Saiyan 4, and mermaid girls are not furry. But, the venn diagram for fox, dog, wolf, cat, bear, and bunny girls for counting as either "furry" or "monster girl" gets either really close to overlapping if not outright overlapping when body fur and claws gets added despite having a snout or not.
While overlapping it's still the about that causes it to dip into that territory. Source is my aas of course people regard catgirls as furry and have for years but theyre not unless they're the type with a snout, body FULL of fur and have some more animalistic qualities to them

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Just finished my first run of X-Men comics (Grant Morrison's New X-Men) and its got some must have X-Girls:

Cassandra Nova - If Oni won't give us Xavier romance, then his evil twin will have to do

Angel Salvadore - Finally, pregancy mechanics for that one guy that keeps asking about it

Tattoo - She can write shit on her skin, that could be hot I guess

Stepford Cuckoos - haha good luck programming that, fucker

Dust - For you Gamers who like a challenge

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
All things considered we'll get squirrel girl just to spite you: just kidding but Oni has stated he isn't interested in adding any other girls besides those on the potential to add list. I'd wager one more girl and he'll add a few more choices. To be honest I'd take nearly any on of them as girl 8 - even SG as she has mundo thighs.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
All things considered we'll get squirrel girl just to spite you: just kidding but Oni has stated he isn't interested in adding any other girls besides those on the potential to add list. I'd wager one more girl and he'll add a few more choices.
Yeah out of all the girls that are actually possible, I think Wanda should get the spot. Not only for more Evolution rep, but out of all of the art he's shown, she's easily the best one.

I still want Psylocke because its Psylocke, but I've accepted she's probably not happening.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well I'm not sure if we'd get classic or the shows. I'd assume classic but don't think she's gonna be very thick-like.

• Sad
Reactions: afedvfe

weltril

May 18, 2020
Fixed OP.

Stable older version 0.984h:
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - -
MAC: - MEGA - - -
Where is the android version?

Reactions: hooviescoop

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If we get wanda, she should be body wise like rogue, hell, have her be a huge bitch and the hardest to get, a nega-rogue if you lnow what i mean.
She's somewhat slimmer than rogue but I guess her tots or thighs could be thickened s bit. As for personality shes dominant but not intolerable, she'd be quote easy to get within she liked you irl.

Reactions: BlackKnightGawain

Duskwolf

Oct 6, 2017
"Finally, pregancy mechanics for that one guy that keeps asking about it"
I'm not that one guy, as far as I know, but I'd be all about about some pregnancy options being added. That said, logistically I know Oni isn't up to that kind of task and I'd rather Oni refine the art style of some of the girls to make it more uniformly consistent than adding pregnancy options. So make of that what you will.

What I would like to see would is a new mechanic and character like Mystique being added to the game to spice things up a bit. From a story perspective you'd catch her snooping around the mansion and instead of turning her in to Xavier you enlist her to help you persuade the X-Women into being the kind of girl you want them to be, for a price of course. She wouldn't be in the mansion so you'd need to call her to hang out or to send her off to work for you making her the hardest character to get while being the one that helps you get other girls easier.

Basically, the mechanic would be you call Mystique up and pay her to help you with a girl, letting you boost or lower a targeted stat without dealing with the grind or having to chase a specific girl down. This would help you better tailor girls responses and work as a simple built-in 'cheat' system giving the user even more control over how they enjoy the game, while letting you tailor your girls behaviors to better please you. The twist being that is Mystique's stats and preferences are also affected in the same way as what you tell her to do.

For example: If you pay Mystique to make Rogue more obedient for you, Mystique's obedience level will also increase. If you want Mystique to make Laura prefer anal sex, Mystique's preferences will change accordingly. If you want Jean to not be an exhibitionist ask Mystique to fix that too. The effect would be proportional to the price so a 50$ love increase/decrease will modify a selected character and Mystique's love stat by 50 points. Trait modification (exhibitionism, sexual preferences, etc.) would be 100$ making it the expensive fix for that one time you accidentally asked a girl for something you didn't want, or she started doing something you didn't like.

I know my idea is probably too challenging for Oni to implement but I figured with how stale the grind can be with this game giving us a tool like this outside of using the console commands would be a nice change of pace as well as add a bit more story and immersion.

Just my opinion, but feel free tell me what you think. Do you like the idea? hate it? Want Oni to implement it?

Reactions: MankoEater

TigraTail

Dec 28, 2020
Just finished my first run of X-Men comics (Grant Morrison's New X-Men) and its got some must have X-Girls:

Cassandra Nova - If Oni won't give us Xavier romance, then his evil twin will have to do

Angel Salvadore - Finally, pregancy mechanics for that one guy that keeps asking about it

Tattoo - She can write shit on her skin, that could be hot I guess

Stepford Cuckoos - haha good luck programming that, fucker

Dust - For you Gamers who like a challenge
For the Cuckoos just only show one at a time, each interaction begins with them asking you what their name is. If you guess wrong, no nookie for you this time.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes