LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
Where is the android version?
There isn't an official version for android. I don't know why the android link in OP sends to Cirelc's post but, you can find a 0.997F2 version on sensitiveusername's blog (If I remember correctly, it's yessensitiveusername). You might have to wait a while before a 0.998x version for android since even the pc versions seems to be unstable. If you want a good modded version of 0.997F2 for android, I highly recommend Prime Mod. It has some neat features and some QOL improvements and bugfixes.

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
This game is few mods from making it a full rape sim. I mean the way you can "force" some of the girls to have sex with you...
There are other proper raep games out there that deserves an instant 5-star rating based on how they're not yet keisatsu'd the craftsmanship in art, story and choice of engine/programming. This one however is a loooong shot from it. This game can be modded extensively to go to satisfy raep tag enjoyers but it simple isn't without the story.

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
I am from an alternate timeline where Oni released Jubes's sex pose. I wish I could share more but I have to go and stop the rerelease of the hit film Morbius.

To install unpack the Archive.rpa and drop my file over your game folder

Say yes to all overwrites
Could you do doggy for her for example too?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I get that not all monster girls count as "furry"; like, obviously the sake, spider, harpy, slime, jellyfish, dragon, demon, cyclops, vampire, plant, majin, Super Saiyan 4, and mermaid girls are not furry. But, the venn diagram for fox, dog, wolf, cat, bear, and bunny girls for counting as either "furry" or "monster girl" gets either really close to overlapping if not outright overlapping when body fur and claws gets added despite having a snout or not.
I dunno man, you seen the amount of fur on SS4? Looks pretty furry to me.

M-shan

Jun 1, 2020
So Deadpool show up... Sorry, Gwenpool show up while Laura giving Zero some Ssluurp slsuuuurp at night, after the date.

I search in the thread about Gwen and found out it only appear if Laura Suuuuuck Puahh Liiick Liick.

So question. Can Clap I Clap Meet Clap Her Clap Agwen Clap In-Game?

Search some more and it seems it's just April SHITTY joke and now I'm... :cry:

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
I dunno man, you seen the amount of fur on SS4? Looks pretty furry to me.
It was at this point where I was going through various tags on Gelbooru in order to determine whether Saber Rogue can count as a furry or not. I did mention Super Saiyan 4, but they're too far removed from when is colloquially known as a furry.

Reactions: Ghostload

Kotansky

Oct 11, 2017
so i've checked the jubilee bj sprite, what is this abomination, do you guys seriously pay oni for that?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes