YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
It is funny how Jean's "fake inhibition" affects things.
After meeting the prof, I can have full naked sex with her anywhere.
Ask for her to strip for me when her addiction is high, though? She stops after the first layer. If I insist, she removes the second. Then leaves saying she just can't.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It is funny how Jean's "fake inhibition" affects things.
After meeting the prof, I can have full naked sex with her anywhere.
Ask for her to strip for me when her addiction is high, though? She stops after the first layer. If I insist, she removes the second. Then leaves saying she just can't.
Wait, after meeting who?
Professor X?
Please explain further.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Wait, after meeting who?
Professor X?
Please explain further.
Well, before you are sent to his office he will stop you from going too far in public with a girl. Each girl needs to have him not doing it unlocked separately.
But even beyond that, each girl has their own limits on how far they go and on how public the place they let you push them towards there. But after enough is done they become exhibitionists... save for Jean, who already counts as one.
Their personal limitations in plublic is based on their Inhibition value.

Jean has a different Inhibition calculation.
While she seems to start with it super high, she has a hidden value that is subtracted from it in some interactions. As you "increase" her inhibition, that hidden value is secretly lowered.

Which ends in, with her visible Inhibition, we can have sex in public freely after unlocking it with the prof...
But thanks to the hidden one, she is too shy to finish a personal striptease, in private.
(Or at least not when she is touch-hungry from addiction, didn't test just visiting her room and asking for one yet.)

I... think it's cute.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I... think it's cute.
And youre goddamn right, just like when youre too affectionate with kitty and she just walks out through a wall red as a tomato.
The frontal sex sex scenes decent. The back view other than rogue looks like shit. Sometimes I really wish he would just move to Live2d that would save him a lot of trouble.
Of all characters or someone in specific?
Because i think for the most part, they are fine.

Reactions: zzetal
Oct 31, 2017
Edit: On second thought, this one's a little too silly, even for me.

Question though, current version looking stable enough to play around in, or should one hold off for another week or two?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I should mention I finally got to romance Jubes, admitting that we love each other, but what's missing are obviously footjobs, vaginal and anal sex. And also by the time this thread gets to 1k pages, Oni will finally drop 998d.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I should mention I finally got to romance Jubes, admitting that we love each other, but what's missing are obviously footjobs, vaginal and anal sex. And also by the time this thread gets to 1k pages, Oni will finally drop 998d.
If you love her, you can hold on without sex. Don't be a quitter!

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes