salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks you cunts, you made me remember that laura is a female clone of logan, thats a violent thought allright.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks you cunts, you made me remember that laura is a female clone of logan, thats a violent thought allright.
Is she?

I don't know about the comics, but I remember that in the cartoon she also had some dna of one of the scientists that made her. A female one.
Doesn't that make her an in-vitro gattaca daughter of her and Logan instead?

And even if not... well, she was changed enough to be born female so...does she even count as a clone?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, in the last couple of years, its since been revealed that trying to clone Logan by just copying his x chromosomes wasn't working, so Dr Sarah Kinney mixed in her material to stabilise the process, effectively making Laura Logan's daughter instead of just his clone. I think surrogacy or actual pregnancy was involved. Who knows - comics logic.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
In the comics, Logan's said words to the effect of 'she's my daughter/sister/clone/whatever-the-fuck, I'm not Hank McCoy'. After that, the same project tried to make more clones, but they weren't as successful. That's where we get Gabby/Honey Badger from though (and I'll be fucked if I'm calling her 'Scout', she's Honey Badger, now and forever).

Yeah, in the last couple of years, its since been revealed that trying to clone Logan by just copying his x chromosomes wasn't working, so Dr Sarah Kinney mixed in her material to stabilise the process, effectively making Laura Logan's daughter instead of just his clone. I think surrogacy or actual pregnancy was involved. Who knows - comics logic.
The scientist herself, Sarah Kinney, carried her to term and gave birth naturally, so technically surrogacy?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Holy oly moley. I'd enjoy Laura tho she seems quite nice. What do you lads figure you'd end up with girl-wise/body-wise?
I'd go for Kitty, Jubes & Laura. Girls with bigger tits than those wouldn't go for me at all.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Holy oly moley. I'd enjoy Laura tho she seems quite nice. What do you lads figure you'd end up with girl-wise/body-wise?
I'd go for Kitty, Jubes & Laura. Girls with bigger tits than those wouldn't go for me at all.
As in, if i could choose one, who would i choose?
Id take rogue as a bride any day, although i cant deny that laura is a strong contender.

*EDIT CUZ IM STUPID*
Id probably look like kitty.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Is this a trick question to let us out our secret desires for transformation! Hmmm, probably just my imagination and insecurities. So I would say Rogue, but secretly wishing it to be Laura...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone know when the next update will come out?
You know, Oni has a clock in their office that is connected to the internet. Its a special clock that countdowns to the next release. And every time someone asks when the next update is happening, the clock resets.

You reset the clock twice in one day.

The next update will be out when its out. It could be another 3 months, it could be another 6, who knows. Spamming a question isn't going to get an answer any faster.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
We joke about release dates, that's what makes this thread interesting. Everyone, please discuss more so that when it reaches the goalpost of 1k pages, Oni will drop the final version! /s

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
because the people paying him wanted her, so he just made her a bitch instead.
joke's on him, people love how different she is from both other jeans and even his other characters.
sure, the methods of her madness parameters are weird and kinda undecipherable (having secret values that affect the shown ones and make it kinda impossible for a day 1 100% run without plenty of items), but even that adds some charm
my problem is not her personality, its her looks, that doesn't look like the cartoon and the sex poses, they are atrocious, he is prob doing bad on purpose

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes