Grodwilla

Nov 3, 2019
Ppl pay real munney for it, fr? What's next, they start beliving in god and pay taxes? Mus say, there are some real dumbass mutherfuckers out there, thats for sure.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Ppl pay real munney for it, fr? What's next, they start beliving in god and pay taxes? Mus say, there are some real dumbass mutherfuckers out there, thats for sure.
He doesn't need further support to sit on his hands; he got far too complacent a long time ago. I support devs who actually give a shit about their projects and put in the work instead of just collecting money (along with if I personally like the game enough of course).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
how? what happened?
He started getting mad money and now wants to stretch it to get more for less work, of course.

Any updates, even minor ones, take a long time to come.
The Jubilee one being a clear proof, as much of the image files for actual sex scenes, the last thing people are waiting to be added for her the next update, has been found already in the game and there is even a mod for them to be used. The scenes themselves can evel already be entered by accident, if she starts it. Yet, according to Oni himself, it will arrive months from now.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
He started getting mad money and now wants to stretch it to get more for less work, of course.

Any updates, even minor ones, take a long time to come.
The Jubilee one being a clear proof, as much of the image files for actual sex scenes, the last thing people are waiting to be added for her the next update, has been found already in the game and there is even a mod for them to be used. The scenes themselves can evel already be entered by accident, if she starts it. Yet, according to Oni himself, it will arrive months from now.
I thought the mod was just reusing jean's frontal pose?

• Thinking Face

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I wonder after Chonky Mod matured enough if we gonna see some new girls added by modders. Probably a tiny chance, but who knows, some talent may rise and give us the heaven.

• Thinking Face

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I wonder after Chonky Mod matured enough if we gonna see some new girls added by modders. Probably a tiny chance, but who knows, some talent may rise and give us the heaven.
Apparently Mystique is in there, but the whole thing fell apart on me repeatedly while playing it, so who knows. I tried to get a handy from Emma and her entire body disappeared. It was just a disembodied hand jerking a dick off, and my Addams Family fantasies stop at Morticia and Wednesday, not Thing. Trying anything else got me a 'sprite missing' placeholder for all her sex poses and the whole thing fell into a failure loop when I tried making out with Laura at the quad. Literally couldn't progress past that point no matter what I did.

Reactions: Testerguy19

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah Mystique is from expanded mod, they added her to Chonky too. Currently Chonky is in a very early Alpha state, but as I understand they are working hard and fast, so in a couple of months I believe we'll get something really solid putting Oni to shame. :)

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I thought the mod was just reusing jean's frontal pose?
Ah, is it?
That's... less bad than I thought, then.

...still does not explain why Jubilee will take months when other girls took so much less.
Not like he needs to do all variants at once even. Ororo still had "wet during sex" added only this past version, and was using normal sex scenes until then.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Ah, is it?
That's... less bad than I thought, then.

...still does not explain why Jubilee will take months when other girls took so much less.
It's because he saw that someone made a Jubilee sex scene within the span of a week.

It was embarrassing for him -- so now he's just stalling out of pure spite.

I can't remember the last time a creator had this much anger against the audience.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I'm well aware of the Jubes sex pose, is there a brief rundown on where do I place it in the files after downloading the zip?

(So I put the game folder into Rogue Like's own autorun files then inside game folder...idk, got errors when I asked for sex, so I'm at least one step close to achieving that)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes