Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hahahah, I just read about it in the Discord and the readme, and it really seems promising. I'll check it out, thanks. The name is fucking great, btw.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
There's a new mod now, that's called the Chonky mod I think. It's mostly being developed by someone named Ron Chon. Just go to sneak peak in the discord and download the latest mod from the google drive. You don't need the original game, it runs by itself.
I thought that was the new pokemon that everyone was talking about: Lechonk

• Love
Reactions: leathermax

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
There's a new mod now, that's called the Chonky mod I think. It's mostly being developed by someone named Ron Chon. Just go to sneak peak in the discord and download the latest mod from the google drive. You don't need the original game, it runs by itself.
Is it possible to put here the discord adress? Or is it private?

takenoutback

Sep 2, 2019
Hey, anyone know how to cheat cash in chonky mod? i see the box next to the backpack that lets you edit rogues stats, but i can't see anything for player cash/stats. i tried
Player.Cash=99999 in the console and nothing too.

Thanks in advance.

Patrikjain

Aug 16, 2019
View attachment 122966

Overview:
Expanded is a mod created by @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, and a few others. It expands the existing content by adding more clothing, sex options and locations as well as an additional character (Mystique). It also includes an expansion of the Modded version originally created by SLDR which allows you to quickly and easily adjust each girl's stat by dragging the stat bars at the top of the screen. Clicking the backpack icon gives you options to instantly gain money, stat points to level up and actions with each girl.
This is still the ultimate Goal of our Mod Project. However we had to do some changes because the Code was a nightmare and it did not work like we wanted it to. So we decided to split the Project up into two different Mods wich is a simple base Mod and our Extended Mod. For now we are working on finishing up with the Base Mod to get everything working properly. Then we will put more effort back in the Expanded Mod with all the good stuff. As of right now i have no exact date when we can bring the Extended Mod back. Yes it Sucks, but it was the only way to get everything right!​

Game Updated: April, 2020
Post Updated: May 1, 2020
Game/Creator: -
Contributors: @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, @Syliar, @grundle, @Hakunon, @everglow ,@Taharka, @unforeseeable, @Kylar Stern, @ArcticPerv, @Grigori_127, @Pervy Rogue, @D&R, @jumbotron, @Shad0wk1ng09, @Sfoo, @Maniek92, @Deadlypremonition, anons
Game Version: 0.984h
Language: English
Our Discord:
Genre
: School, Parody, Anal, Blowjob, Stripping, Handjob, Titjob, Masturbation, Corruption, Super Powers, Renpy, Outfits

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Old 0.978e AIO Version (No Longer Supported)

Base Mod
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 Test Version

Linux:
Win:
Mac:

Latest Patch
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1.7 Patch (forever Quarantine edition)

- Create new save
- We'll probably not be making an android version for this release (but if someone makes them we're open to adding the link)
- Merge folder game with folder named game (Path on mac: Rogue-Like/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/)

Can anyone tell me, where to find new clothes, accessories in the game?!

Reactions: GodIsDead999

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Is the chonky mod supposed to have absolutely no UI? (talking about the bars on top).
Als ois this standalone? Cause I get expections left and right and some sprite seems to be missing on the latest version (in class i get some red text and for example Emma is getting some anime outline instead of seeing her)

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes