YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
my problem is not her personality, its her looks, that doesn't look like the cartoon and the sex poses, they are atrocious, he is prob doing bad on purpose
Yeah, her looks is very different from most versions of her...
But I do recall seeing her a lot like that in an issue of... forgot of Ultimate Spiderman or Ultimate X-men. I didn't read it much. It was when the two first meet and she compliments him in being the first guy not to picture her naked right away... which, you know, is the wrong thing to say when you don't want someone to do that.

That said, her looks can be explained as her just changing her haircut and the clothes she likes to wear, people do that with time. Unlike Laura and Emma, who both got much older than in Evolution. Laura is the same age as Kitty or Rogue, and Emma is older enough she became a teacher, while both were supposed to be the youngest (well, based on Emma from the comics, since I don't think she existed in the cartoon)...

Sex poses... yeah, nothing to say to that. And most girls also look very different in different poses too. I think Oni is just... not that good an artist, better than me but still not that good.

the game has no sound?
Yup. Zero sound.
There was a version that had slap sounds, but not even that anymore.

"A few months" to add Jubilee's sex scenes?
When some of them were already added, unlocked with just a mod?
If you needed any more proof he is just milking this...

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
It's been a month since his last update.

"In a few months," he said.

Now, several weeks later, he's still saying, "in a few months."

"Early fall."

"Still working on one pose."

"Barely finished the basics on the first pose."

Meanwhile, there are modders who have made entire sex scenes from other parts within ONE FUCKING WEEK.

Are you having a laugh at our expense, Oni???

Because it's clear now that that's what it is you're really doing.

Just download the "real" sex scene -- because Oni has no intention of actually finishing Jubilee.

He's mad that other guys beat him at his own game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-998c-oni.14/page-965

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
People want him to inish Jubilee. So they pay him for it.
He promises it in a few months, so they wait, and pay while they wait.

It is as I said, this is his cash cow. To deliver it means he will have to put more work sooner.

People are not expecting new features, or at least none he was able to sell in an interesting way they would wait for.

He has three main options, since everyone doubts he will add much more location or story-wise:
-add a new girl (this one can be expanded for months with the pools), this one however needs extra work afterwards
-add missing poses of new girl (Jubilee is here)
-add new poses to girls. This one needs an example of the pose so people would want it, so if he wants people to give him extra time to add them for other girls, he needs to give one to an existing or the brand new girl first (it may also be the reason he is delaying Jubilee)

The funny thing is that, after the Halloween event and now the mall, he has more options. BUT, people will only want it after Jubilee sex scenes are finished.
Let another girl use the mall (people will ask for it soon anyway),
Give Jubilee a costume (same as before),
Option to take the girls to the movies or restaurant without being an official date (probably the easier, since most of it is even already made),
Extra pieces of clothing in the mall (and doesn't even need to be a full set), including more fetish-y ones in the sex shop,
Extra events with costumes
New stores, maybe one exclusive to each girl to hang out with them

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Wow.

And guys want missions on top of all that.

I won't have it.

Finish Jubilee so that I can finish Jubilee.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Wow.

And guys want missions on top of all that.

I won't have it.

Finish Jubilee so that I can finish Jubilee.
I'm guessing they want something more to get money to buy the girls gifts than just either skipping to the next day a few times or do some clicks on the menu to deliver something for just very few extra.
It is annoying, at least missions would be interesting before they started repeating

Apr 10, 2020
It's been a month since his last update.

"In a few months," he said.

Now, several weeks later, he's still saying, "in a few months."

"Early fall."

"Still working on one pose."

"Barely finished the basics on the first pose."

Meanwhile, there are modders who have made entire sex scenes from other parts within ONE FUCKING WEEK.

Are you having a laugh at our expense, Oni???

Because it's clear now that that's what it is you're really doing.

Just download the "real" sex scene -- because Oni has no intention of actually finishing Jubilee.

He's mad that other guys beat him at his own game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-998c-oni.14/page-965
It does seem like what he is proposing to release is a few days worth of effort tops. Not even. Certain developers efforts seem to be inversely related to the monthly subscriptions. As subscriptions go up, strangely, output goes down. I sometimes suspect they are beavering away on new games. Or they just take the support for granted. The reviews and patreon support for this game are surprising. Given how long it has been out, there really isn't much to it and, as many people have pointed out, the quality of art is inconsistent. Also there is very little art really. And very little variety. It is a great concept. But the most inventive thing since the game's release has been the unpaid modders' work (which unfortunately seems to have paused).

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
guys... is he really THAT bad of a dev... if so since when i remember in the beginning days the guy got a lot of praises... so what happened anyway?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes