prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I'm well aware of the Jubes sex pose, is there a brief rundown on where do I place it in the files after downloading the zip?

(So I put the game folder into Rogue Like's own autorun files then inside game folder...idk, got errors when I asked for sex, so I'm at least one step close to achieving that)
Merge the "game" folder from the mod/zip with the "game" folder in your RLE installation. You should skip the part where her says to unren the game.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Oh god I did it I finally did it...but at what cost, it's the fucking Jean frontal pose of the Jubes mod, I will never get 3 minutes of my life back as I thought the assets/images were gonna be something else oh shit oh fuck

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax
Jul 28, 2019
Hey, I wanted to bring back the stuff from the first mod (spanking, class vibe, etc), but also have the latest stuff, so I've been trying to work on that. I got the spanking and the class vibe working, gave Rogue some facial piercings and a waist tattoo (from a event), added the goth outfit and makeup for Laura from Leonhenten and tried to get recoloring the vanilla clothes and hair for Rogue (I thinks its working properly lol)
It's windows only thogh.

If this works out I'll see if I can make versions for mac and linux a well
This has slapping and vibe sound effects, so be careful with not wearing hedsets
do you have plans to update it?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Ron ChonToday
alright, finally have some decent internet at the airport. little sneak peek at what Syliar and I have been up to re: UIs. there's still a lot of clicking, but we're going to be chipping away at it things demoed here: 1. some working assets for Syliar's UI overhaul 2. xcommunicator texting system 3. talk to girls by clicking directly on them rather than interacting with menu 4. another example of auto-generating wardrobe menus. a dedicated UI that actually organizes and previews clothing items is incoming
View attachment rogue-like-mod.webm

this is all alpha-level preliminary, but we're excited about shifting game systems/screens to be more user friendly and immersive

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
Ron ChonToday
alright, finally have some decent internet at the airport. little sneak peek at what Syliar and I have been up to re: UIs. there's still a lot of clicking, but we're going to be chipping away at it things demoed here: 1. some working assets for Syliar's UI overhaul 2. xcommunicator texting system 3. talk to girls by clicking directly on them rather than interacting with menu 4. another example of auto-generating wardrobe menus. a dedicated UI that actually organizes and previews clothing items is incoming
View attachment 1920389

this is all alpha-level preliminary, but we're excited about shifting game systems/screens to be more user friendly and immersive
I'm busting a nut at just how smooth everything's moving

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ron ChonToday
View attachment 1920389

Whats this?
3 girls in one room without one being gwenpool?
Someone better call quicksilver because the mansion is going to explode.

Last edited:

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Ron ChonToday
View attachment 1920389

Runs smooooth like butter
WAIT, THAT'S ILLEGAL. Is it even still Rogue like if it isn't choppy?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The Chonky Mod progress is looking really good; I hope they add lots of story/character events and maybe some "missions/quests" or something? Also... it would be cool if the MC had a rival of sorts who had a mind control power or something of the sort but I know that's asking too much (and it would be best if they were optional of course).

Again, there's SO much potential with Rogue-Like's whole setup. So many possibilities that we won't get from Oni and can only rely on modders for.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The Chonky Mod progress is looking really good; I hope they add lots of story/character events and maybe some "missions/quests" or something? Also... it would be cool if the MC had a rival of sorts who had a mind control power or something of the sort but I know that's asking too much (and it would be best if they were optional of course).

Again, there's SO much potential with Rogue-Like's whole setup. So many possibilities that we won't get from Oni and can only rely on modders for.
Are you sure you want to risk getting NTRd?
Imagine you play your cards wrong and find rogue getting railed by nega-zero, thats the door you want to open, lad.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Are you sure you want to risk getting NTRd?
Imagine you play your cards wrong and find rogue getting railed by nega-zero, thats the door you want to open, lad.
Sure! As long as you can take steps to deal with them and aren't just doomed to getting cucked left and right (unless the player wants it that way). Like I said, the rival could be an optional thing and even when active you should be able to fight back against their encroaching influence somehow.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I think we would appreciate a little more of a "population" in the game, sort of like how Xavier is in his office and can be visited. It isn't like some aren't there. It would be nice to see Dr McCoy instead of just "hear" him. Doesn't necessarily mean they are rivals, per se, though I know some competition does add a bit of machismo for some people.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I think we would appreciate a little more of a "population" in the game, sort of like how Xavier is in his office and can be visited. It isn't like some aren't there. It would be nice to see Dr McCoy instead of just "hear" him. Doesn't necessarily mean they are rivals, per se, though I know some competition does add a bit of machismo for some people.
If worse comes to worst they could use "blank" male and female figures/silhouettes as stand-ins, at least for a while.

Jul 14, 2017
Ron ChonToday
View attachment 1920389

omfg this ui dope asf ,an now i really hate oni smdh

Reactions: Testerguy19

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Eh, that could be fixed with some more dialogue and places to go.
I wouldnt mind stuff like logan beating you up if you upset laura, or scott and kurt asking you how to be such a hit with the ladies.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes