Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I never voted for jean either OR SG. I wanted storm, jubilee and Psylocke. Shame her art sucks in action (segs) and Oni won't change it or he won't just yet. In this instance I regret voting Psylocke because my goodness did he do her poorly tossing her under a bus JUST to add SG forcing him to rush his art harder than ever before. SG did NOT need to be included why not add Scarlet witch or Lorna? Ya know characters who appeared in the fucking SHOW?!
I don't hate SG because you can put a paper bag on that face, call it a day and get lose in them thighs but clearly Oni went too far and the quality as a whole has already suffered the last few years, SG & Psylocke is more a shame, Oni should feel shame for this bullshit and redo some of psylockes poses. Problem is Oni is a bit of a stubborn wanker can't get him to change shit, suggestions go ignored which pisses me off.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Speaking from memory, but her stats have to be all at least past the half threshold. Or maybe if you put an emphasis on obedience and some love, you get her to do it regardless. It's not much to do, unless you're doing it just for the sake of the money. If you don't enjoy taking Kitty for that sweet ride, then you're better off cheating some money. Also, you'd have bad taste, btw.
money :- well, it's better to have than not - mainly to buy gifts and I guess take the girls on dates.
kitty :- I do like here a lot, just having difficulty getting anywhere with her, so thought maybe presents would help - she does (I think) go on about ice cream, but not sure if that's something I could buy
Emma :- I'm doing very well with her (I think) as she was close to letting me go all the way in the showers, I man she was basically naked with her ass towards me whilst I felt her up, but it bombed out...so we'll see.

I'm just after any helps that anyone found to get along with any of the girls (except Rogue who seems to be my sex slave - or is it the other way round?)

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Beware though that if you lower love too much, they will start leaving the rooms as soon as you enter until their stats normalize.
Since when? I haven't played in awhile (I think the last time was tail-end of Jubilee), but I did loveless runs with most of the girls and they rarely left the room when I entered.

Reactions: Dr. Coom

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
money :- well, it's better to have than not - mainly to buy gifts and I guess take the girls on dates.
kitty :- I do like here a lot, just having difficulty getting anywhere with her, so thought maybe presents would help - she does (I think) go on about ice cream, but not sure if that's something I could buy
Emma :- I'm doing very well with her (I think) as she was close to letting me go all the way in the showers, I man she was basically naked with her ass towards me whilst I felt her up, but it bombed out...so we'll see.

I'm just after any helps that anyone found to get along with any of the girls (except Rogue who seems to be my sex slave - or is it the other way round?)
The most effective gifts you can give a low stat girl are the books. In the case of Kitty, give her all three. Then do this and that until she lets you enter the clothes menu, which allows you to obtain a few more obedience points a day.
Also, if you frequent the showers, you'll eventually meet Kitty (or anyone else, for that matter) in a random state of undress. If her stats are low enough, this will result in a -50 penalty to love and some big inhibition reward. But seeing her naked bits is also very useful for stat gain and sex option unlocking, so keep that in mind.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I followed this game for several years and nothing changed in terms of gameplay. The code looks like it's been put through a coal thresher (Why would you make a dynamic game like this in a primarily visual novel engine anyway?)

• Love
Reactions: Humalien

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
In case you wanted something less deep fried:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you based bitch.
Since when? I haven't played in awhile (I think the last time was tail-end of Jubilee), but I did loveless runs with most of the girls and they rarely left the room when I entered.
Theres a difference between not raising love and having negative love.
Try lowering the girls love to 0 with console commands and see what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I followed this game for several years and nothing changed in terms of gameplay. The code looks like it's been put through a coal thresher (Why would you make a dynamic game like this in a primarily visual novel engine anyway?)
Why? Ren'py is free isn't it? Plus supposedly its "easy" to program in. Dunno about any of that but doubt the gameplay loop would change, and this is a sort of visual novel is it not?

Reactions: Jaffa55

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Why? Ren'py is free isn't it? Plus supposedly its "easy" to program in. Dunno about any of that but doubt the gameplay loop would change, and this is a sort of visual novel is it not?
The gameplay loop doesn't necessarily need to change completely it just needs to be more interesting. There is basically no difference between interacting with the different girls beyond aesthetics. The corruption process is pretty,such always the same between girls, and half the time they even say the same shit. I blame a lot of this on the limits of the renpy engine unless you blame it solely on Onis incompetence? I mean this game just kinda sucks and these people almost give this guy six figures to make whatever this is. Hes obviously not using his money on his game at all.

• Love
Reactions: Humalien

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
The gameplay loop doesn't necessarily need to change completely it just needs to be more interesting. There is basically no difference between interacting with the different girls beyond aesthetics. The corruption process is pretty,such always the same between girls, and half the time they even say the same shit. I blame a lot of this on the limits of the renpy engine unless you blame it solely on Onis incompetence? I mean this game just kinda sucks and these people almost give this guy six figures to make whatever this is. Hes obviously not using his money on his game at all.
It's not a limit of the engine at all. This game is very easy to mod and add new content to. It's just that obviously most people don't want to do that for free.

• Love
Reactions: jinxw1 and Dr. Coom

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
yup, just had my first 3-way with Rogue and Kitty....now who should I add to the main action next? A Storm and Emma 3-way would be interesting...Emma is sort of getting there, but Storm I'm finding hard to read even though she game me an unasked for BJ in the movies

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Someone said Boom Boom? I know I heard her name somewhere recently. I was sad to find no Boom Boom for my boom-boom the womb-room game.

Yes, I did that joke again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's her preferred fetish, that the guy thought making a hole in the roof and running away was the way to go?:unsure:

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes