leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I think that image that leathermax posted of Greedent's face on Emma body broke 'em a bit. I mean, shit. I like to think that I have relatively thick skin towards Faces of Death and Rotten.com type of stuff since I'm the one who brings up A Serbian Film on occasion, and even I'm grosses out by that edit, so I kinda can't blame 'em for being delusional as a symptom of seeing so cruel and unusual.

Humalien: We're all in this together. We're here to help and support each other through these trying times. Everything will be alright. You can cry if you have to. You have our support.

...But with that said, Exocrine giving you an angry reaction doesn't count. Just ignore and move on.
As much as I'd like to have that merit, the edit was made by someone else who posted it before me, but I forgor who it was.
In any case, what the fuck is wrong with pro Greedent peeps saying she's just "overweight"? Ffs, she's all the wrong things with drawing art minus being fat. That thing is wrong in every aspect.

Dr. Coom

Formerly 'Exocrine'
May 12, 2023
If someone doesn't like her, they don't have to play as her; if someone doesn't mind the extra pounds, then there's a character for them. I know this forum isn't Netflix and there's no equality here, but you could lighten up and just ignore the character if you don't like her.
I've done runs with and without the girls I was ignoring. When I ignored them, no one ever bothered me except for Jubilee. And even then the worst she'll do is ask for serum. Hand it over and let her leave. Or you can make out with her and then end it once she's had her fill. It never goes beyond that.

RogothePogo

Sep 2, 2021
I may be missing out on something here. What does it mean when the girls portraits appear under the clock on the top right?
I did get the 'shrink' tasks to make more money but even that's slow going doing it each morning.
Is it always possible to get a girl back on track if you mess up somewhere?
I 'whipped it out' for one girl and she sort of liked it as the only stat I seemed to lose was the 'love' one...but I'm fine with that as long as she'll obey...lol
the small pictures under the clock tell you what girls are where you are, if theyre there in the shower that means if you shower then theyll come in and catch you

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Where is the save folder?
I don't know what it's like on Windows, but on Linux all the saves that the RenPy engines use are in a RenPy folder in the main folder. However, it is invisible unless you tell Linux to show hidden folders.

I think it is similar on Windows.
Bildschirmfoto_2024-07-28_18-14-34.png

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Where is the save folder?
I don't know what it's like on Windows, but on Linux all the saves that the RenPy engines use are in a RenPy folder in the main folder. However, it is invisible unless you tell Linux to show hidden folders.

I think it is similar on Windows.
View attachment 3876579
%APPDATA%/Roaming/RenPy/ for windows. So the full path is like /Users/username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/ for windows... I think 10 and above? /Users/username/Application Data/RenPy for windows 7 and below.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Oh shit, i had forgotten about nextwave, Machine man was hilarius on that.
In the off chance that Tabitha ever gets into RLE, i hope she has the long hair as an option.
If Marvel gave me the opportunity to turn any of their properties into a movie, my immediate and emphatic answer would be Nextwave.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond
4.40 star(s) 150 Votes