leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Believe it or not, ive often wondered that.
View attachment 3880502
She really isnt, but that should be a part that regenerates too, right?
If she has a belly button, then we have reasons to believe her healing abilities work in conjuction with biological logic, and she doesn't regenerate her hymen, which is built in for what is believed to be either protection during infancy, or as a remnant from the embryo phase.

• Wow
Reactions: armond

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
He's a shitty Data from Star Trek. Plastc Man is way more funny without the cringe.

I also just returned from Deadpool III.
I came, i wipedmyself off without shame and came again at the finale.
What a kickass movie it was.
And hey, i do enjoy machine man, both in nextwave and marvel zombies.
If she has a belly button, then we have reasons to believe her healing abilities work in conjuction with biological logic, and she doesn't regenerate her hymen, which is built in for what is believed to be either protection during infancy, or as a remnant from the embryo phase.
I see your point.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
If mutant abilities tend to appear at/around puberty, it accounts for her belly button, so the hymen question is basically dependent on when she lost her v-card and you know what? I'm stopping my line of logic right there and fading into the bushes.

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
I thirst for original Boom Boom...
Seeing a comicbook character in a comicbook with a distinctly comicbook art style, art direction and layout composition is so rare these days it makes me appreciate any of them as a kind of rare treat. Somehow when that look is imitated digitally it rarely feels right to me, it's like an overdone filter on an Instagram photograph making all the colouration so unnatural that it looks more like every other photo using the same photos than what the subject of the photo is. It's like there's some percentage of imperfections or fuckups that have to be accepted because of deadline pressure and the lack of Ctrl-Z convenience for any mistake, and digital compositions going for the style overlook it.

Thanks for posting that VenomusPL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VenomusPL

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
I started playing Marvel Snap a few days ago and I remembered that I also played this game. What is known about the creator? He hasn't posted on patreon for a long time, has the game been abandoned?

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes