FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
In fact, I didn't know it had happened before.

Well we just have to wait.
In that case, I'll go easy on you.

Usually, Oni picks a girl to start working on. One specific update introduces the girl with basic foreplay options. Another specific update adds second base options. Another specific update for third. And another specific update for home base which makes the girl fully implemented. The cycle usually goes on at a rate of one girl added per year.

But, this year, Oni decided to try to work on two girls at the same time, Psylocke and Greedent Squirrel Girl, and... well, feel free to fire up the game and see for yourself as to why most of us are disappointed, and then go back to (with Prime installed [All-in-one version]) since that was the last version that most of us like.

Also, I believe the minimum amount of time that the game has to be marked as 'abandoned' is half a year, which is something that, as far as I know, hasn't happened to this thread yet.

aakantor

May 20, 2024
In that case, I'll go easy on you.

Usually, Oni picks a girl to start working on. One specific update introduces the girl with basic foreplay options. Another specific update adds second base options. Another specific update for third. And another specific update for home base which makes the girl fully implemented. The cycle usually goes on at a rate of one girl added per year.

But, this year, Oni decided to try to work on two girls at the same time, Psylocke and Greedent Squirrel Girl, and... well, feel free to fire up the game and see for yourself as to why most of us are disappointed, and then go back to (with Prime installed [All-in-one version]) since that was the last version that most of us like.

Also, I believe the minimum amount of time that the game has to be marked as 'abandoned' is half a year, which is something that, as far as I know, hasn't happened to this thread yet.
For the abandoned tag it is 3 months where the author shows no signs of life and 18 months if the author continues publishing progress but does not update.

So if Oni doesn't appear next month we will have the abandoned tag.

1722564210422.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kahn lemon-san

aakantor

May 20, 2024
He just disappeared. Didn't give out any real updates for months. About maybe six months, give or take. Everyone got mad. Dittymyman had to step in just to give us an early Jubilee sex scene. Only two months after that did Oni decide to get back to work.
It is understandable, imagine that you are donating monthly for a job and the guy simply disappears but continues receiving the money, obviously you are going to get angry, if you are not going to continue something at least cancel your patreon out of respect for the people who are donating to you.

Although if it happened before, Oni will surely appear sooner rather than later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Coom

Dr. Coom

Formerly 'Exocrine'
May 12, 2023
I said, "real updates." Bug fixes for about six months, followed by another two-month "grace period" -- which is basically just more vacation time on the donors' dime. In other words, updates that get people to keep paying without giving them anything substantial.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
For the abandoned tag it is 3 months where the author shows no signs of life and 18 months if the author continues publishing progress but does not update.

So if Oni doesn't appear next month we will have the abandoned tag.

View attachment 3890383
In theory, yes. But in practice... Look, just don't be that guy. It's bad enough we get the random motherfuckers asking for Android ports and pregnancy, and I'm not particularly interested in sifting though posts from more random motherfuckers screeching "oH nO! tHe GaMe Is aBaNdOnEd!!!1!11 OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!" Plus with The Hull Hypothesis being a thing, I can't imagine a bigger shit-show than my toilet after Taco Bell and Oreos. ...or, Twitter, now that I think about it.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
What's problem with ports and pregnancy?
Personal problems?
About ports: the dev doesn't release Android version; kind souls take care of it, for free. So it's quite irritating to see again and again spoiled children asking for it, as if it were due to them, instead of patiently wait for heroes to deliver (or take things in their own hands, if they are so sure it's an easy and quickly done task).

About pregnancy: to demand anything regarding future additions in the game here is a waste of time since the dev doesn't come here, so the best preggo-lovers can hope for is to create a mod to include pregnancy in the game. That's the kind of thing to discuss on its dedicated thread, not here in the main one about the vanilla game. And certainly not after each fucking update, years after years after years.

Unfortunately, these simple arguments seem to be out of reach for some of us, who keep asking the same questions and receiving the same answers. So yes, these posters FacelessVixen call motherfuckers, we could do without them.

Last edited:

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Unfortunately, these simple arguments seem to be out of reach for some of us, who keep asking the same questions and receiving the same answers. So yes, these posters FacelessVixen call motherfuckers, we could do without them.
FacelessVixen has a point though, the jokes about users wanting pregnancy and people getting called motherfuckers write themselves.

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes