salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I personally really like Jubes both in design, character and ASS.
But I understand the criticism about the overly big head or the weird shades around her face.
Oh dont get me wrong, i like Jubes just fine, but you can see the drop in quality, atleast in her back pose and her BJ pose, compare Jean and Jubes to Rogue, Kitty, Emma and Laura and you can see how the quality shifts.

AimlessApe

Sep 9, 2023
Can someone post a pic of betsy? I'm trying to decide if it's worth switching from primemod to the latest unmodded version which have this very noticable lag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Why the Dev for many years typing - don't download, don't download, don't download? Is this some kind of hypnosis?
Instead of working to release a tested, worthy updates, Oni prefers to upload one he knows to be broken and let people do that part of his job (the bug hunt) he doesn't want to do - that's why I used to always wait at the very least one week before downloading new updates.
So he warms people what they should expect when they dowload his early versions; he's honest but I'd prefer he were reliable...

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
And I'll vouch for Storm's saggers:
View attachment 3884154

True, but the major decline started after Gwen, at least for me.
I often imagine how awesome Storm would've been had Oni dialed up her nudist trait instead of reducing it to her intro and her poorly implemented shower attitude. To me, Storm is like the middle ground between the characters I like, and the ones I don't, because I often don't give af about her, unfortunately.
Instead of working to release a tested, worthy updates, Oni prefers to upload one he knows to be broken and let people do that part of his job (the bug hunt) he doesn't want to do - that's why I used to always wait at the very least one week before downloading new updates.
So he warms people what they should expect when they dowload his early versions; he's honest but I'd prefer he were reliable...
Well, he's quite reliable at disappointing.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Oni is a gaslighting grifter.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
A real human bean

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Storm keeps asking me about a girl in the rafters but I haven't met Doreen. Any fix to this?

Edit: Nevermind. Got the event for Doreen after meeting Betsy. All good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: armond
4.40 star(s) 150 Votes