Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to stagger the entrance of some characters? I noticed there are scenes if you already have some progress on others when they arrive. Namely the Kitty and Laura scenes.

tracespeck

Jul 21, 2017
Don't go to certain locations and they won't show up. For example if you never go to the classroom then frost won't show up and that also stops jean and storm from showing up. I think laura shows up if you go to the training room but might require kitty to show up first and kittys trigger is the square?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Don't go to certain locations and they won't show up. For example if you never go to the classroom then frost won't show up and that also stops jean and storm from showing up. I think laura shows up if you go to the training room but might require kitty to show up first and kittys trigger is the square?
Does Storm show up in the classroom if you haven't met her in the attic yet? If not, then you can avoid her completely until you elect to visit and introduce yourself.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Does Storm show up in the classroom if you haven't met her in the attic yet? If not, then you can avoid her completely until you elect to visit and introduce yourself.
The game forces you to meet Storm after a certain point unless you avoid the classroom after meeting Emma.

If you're interested in changing the order you meet the girls (As well as various other improvements) I'd suggest you try my mod. I just added the ability to delay meetings, and meet them "out of order"

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I go back and forth between "This game has everything" and "Man i wish it had more".

I wish there was more of a "dating sim" feel to the characters instead of the usual compliment them 20 times and rub their shoulders until they become your sex slave. The regular dialogue options are useless unless they're asking you what you think about their tits/pussy, i feel like this could be expanded on a little. More character specific events would be awesome too, but i get this game is meant to be more of a harem than 1 faithful gal. There's no down side to going down the harem route as everybody eventually accepts anybody into your harem circle, having some sort of improved jealousy system could be fun too.

Basically having the option to tune down how fast the game progresses, with more to do with the girls individually would be amazing IMO

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I go back and forth between "This game has everything" and "Man i wish it had more".

I wish there was more of a "dating sim" feel to the characters instead of the usual compliment them 20 times and rub their shoulders until they become your sex slave. The regular dialogue options are useless unless they're asking you what you think about their tits/pussy, i feel like this could be expanded on a little. More character specific events would be awesome too, but i get this game is meant to be more of a harem than 1 faithful gal. There's no down side to going down the harem route as everybody eventually accepts anybody into your harem circle, having some sort of improved jealousy system could be fun too.

Basically having the option to tune down how fast the game progresses, with more to do with the girls individually would be amazing IMO
It would be great if there was more content for staying loyal to 1 girl, atleast with rogue, ive never been much of a harem fan anyway.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018

I realize that at this stage the game is more or less just a sandbox, but I would enjoy some quests or side-stories that help to progress and expand the relationships with the girls myself.
It also seems like a fairly minor undertaking from the code side to do so, at least compared to the sandbox engine.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

Honestly I just want more events, make the girls at least feel alive. Making the sex events feel alive. Right now it all feels like a paper cut out because of how empty the world is and how basically nothing really happens.

Reactions: Kalrotix

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
More girls are always nice, but at some point it'd be nice if the current roster (after jubs) could be improved upon instead of instantly moving towards the next girl. A few QOL improvements for a few patches wouldn't hurt anybody and itd be nice to see the current girls get some more love. Since all the art is done for them already it'd just be adding new/more scenes with them, so i wouldn't think it'd be that difficult.

But then again, i know literally nothing about coding or anything of that nature so maybe it's more of a mess than i realize. Just wishful thinking

Dramolcan

Sep 17, 2017
I agree. Instead of just seeing 1 new girl, I'd like to see a little something new with each of them. I've already banged Rogue hundreds of times, there's no point of running through the motion with her anymore.

Aug 9, 2021
Something that i thought i was going to see in the game was a fighting system, for examen, during Training in the Danger Room Mc could challenge any girl (Laura for example) and if you defead her, her Obidience stat rise, i always thought it was rare for characters like Jean or Laura get their obidience stat risen by inviting to a date or trying new things, same with Storm, some other activities than dating or filtring, Rouge (touching), Kitty (dating), Laura and Jean (training), Emma (studying)

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Something that i thought i was going to see in the game was a fighting system, for examen, during Training in the Danger Room Mc could challenge any girl (Laura for example) and if you defead her, her Obidience stat rise, i always thought it was rare for characters like Jean or Laura get their obidience stat risen by inviting to a date or trying new things, same with Storm, some other activities than dating or filtring, Rouge (touching), Kitty (dating), Laura and Jean (training), Emma (studying)

That would be cool to see. It would also be kind of cool to see the classroom stuff come to life, like if there were tests or exams that were implemented every X amount of days. Gives you incentive to actually go to class, and maybe it could lead to things like study dates or something with the girls. Getting good grades could boost your love with all of them, while bombing the test would decrease it.

Same thing with the pool. Adding swimming contests or various swimming related events could also be fun. Give the girls more opportunities to use their swim suits (Or lack there of if their stats are high enough).

Individual perks for the girls would be another cool thing for this kind of system, and could potentially incentivize solo routes instead of a harem. Of course you could still be an Alpha Chad and go after them all anyways, but maybe something like Kitty could give you a boost to studying, Laura with training, Maybe Rogue with swimming? idk. Emma could make it easier to "cheat" on a test and get a passing grade, Storm could be more lenient with missing class in general. Jean would find her place somewhere, i don't really know off the top of my head. Same with Jubs.

If i knew how to code, i'd consider modding some of this myself

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
That would be cool to see. It would also be kind of cool to see the classroom stuff come to life, like if there were tests or exams that were implemented every X amount of days. Gives you incentive to actually go to class, and maybe it could lead to things like study dates or something with the girls. Getting good grades could boost your love with all of them, while bombing the test would decrease it.

Same thing with the pool. Adding swimming contests or various swimming related events could also be fun. Give the girls more opportunities to use their swim suits (Or lack there of if their stats are high enough).

Individual perks for the girls would be another cool thing for this kind of system, and could potentially incentivize solo routes instead of a harem. Of course you could still be an Alpha Chad and go after them all anyways, but maybe something like Kitty could give you a boost to studying, Laura with training, Maybe Rogue with swimming? idk. Emma could make it easier to "cheat" on a test and get a passing grade, Storm could be more lenient with missing class in general. Jean would find her place somewhere, i don't really know off the top of my head. Same with Jubs.

If i knew how to code, i'd consider modding some of this myself
A friend of mine told me about a tool called codepilot, which seems to be some sort of code translator. You can write something logical like "I want Rogue to stop using towel in the shower at 500 inhibition and above" and this thing will make that into the logical coding instructions for Python. I haven't tried this yet, but I'm thinking about trying.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017

He has no incentive to do that. Rogue, the first girl, has essentially seen no individual progress for YEARS.
He has no incentive to develop any actual overall plot or development for individual girls when people keep paying him to ctrl+c and ctrl+v the game functions into a new girl ad infinitum.

All he has to do to keep his patreon satisfied is make a dozen drawings of a girl and paste the code every 6 months. This has been the roadmap for the past 4 years.

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
I belive it's easier and more probable that a modder adds the things people'd been talking about (more locations, things to do, interactions with the girls, etc.) rather than an artist imitates the drawing style of oni (mystique from the expansion mod is great, but just not on par with oni's skill). I think oni should focus on what he's doing right now: add more girls and sex positions, that way if he ever abandons the project we'll at lest have however many girls he completed.

Reactions: leathermax

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
I belive it's easier and more probable that a modder adds the things people'd been talking about (more locations, things to do, interactions with the girls, etc.) rather than an artist imitates the drawing style of oni (mystique from the expansion mod is great, but just not on par with oni's skill). I think oni should focus on what he's doing right now: add more girls and sex positions, that way if he ever abandons the project we'll at lest have however many girls he completed.
I'm with you, I think Oni has a vision for this game and he doesn't want to stray too far away from it. Its fun for a quick fap but once you play it enough it feels hollow, but I think modders are going to bring out the true potential of this game. Onis art is great for the most part, though to be honest I think every girl after Kitty could use a little tweaking in the face area. Particularly Jean

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes