sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
bruuuh we need more locations not more ctrl C ctrl V content...
Honestly, reading through the comments on that and previous posts, the actual patreons are pretty down for this. Here are the first 3 comments about the new pose:

bro the doreen bj pose is peek

I will say Kitty’s Missonary Pose is my absolute favorite in the game. I’d be very happy if each girl had a version of that pose in the same way each girl has a doggy version. Saying that I can only imagine the level of work that would go into that. Thanks for adding more poses.

Can we eventually get that pose as a side view? I'd love to see girls 69 each other, too.

Oni also said in a comment that he's considering taking time to optimize the game. I'm considering asking to lend a hand... Like , let alone running renpy on top of it. But doing straight loops for event checking will make that a lot slower.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Sep 21, 2019
Oni also said in a comment that he's considering taking time to optimize the game. I'm considering asking to lend a hand... Like , let alone running renpy on top of it. But doing straight loops for event checking will make that a lot slower.
Python is easy to code, easy to read and easy to debug. So I suggest changing the architecture of the code before switching the language: if the dev makes the decision to switch the language, he will have a much better start. Python also has relatively efficient libraries for data structures such as FIFO/LIFO queues, dicts, etc... Changing language is an overkill for now.

I agree though, the constant checkings everywhere are bad no matter what the language is, so maybe start with that. The less conditional branches, the better. Usually.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Coom and armond

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Make an official tier list and im game.
That would involve me interacting with Squirrel Girl again, so that's going to be a strong "no."

Though I have proven that I mainly interacted with Psylocke as a means to carry out armond's vision of her as a Lovecraftian monster girl, I don't have that excuse for Squirrel Girl. You and Leather had a point. My ambitions were high, but I spiritually feel like I'm at an all-time low. My wicked ways last month were fun in their moments, but they're not sitting well with my spirit right now. Though the execution was better than I expected, I feel like I'm losing myself.

So: No monster girls, no breaking for 4th wall, no 'we have Zone-tan at home', and no rodent Pokemon for the time being. I need some time to rediscover what really matters to me, not just doing whatever for likes and clout.

I need to get back to Rogue's ass and Jean's firebush.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That would involve me interacting with Squirrel Girl again, so that's going to be a strong "no."

Though I have proven that I mainly interacted with Psylocke as a means to carry out armond's vision of her as a Lovecraftian monster girl, I don't have that excuse for Squirrel Girl. You and Leather had a point. My ambitions were high, but I spiritually feel like I'm at an all-time low. My wicked ways last month were fun in their moments, but they're not sitting well with my spirit right now. Though the execution was better than I expected, I feel like I'm losing myself.

So: No monster girls, no breaking for 4th wall, no 'we have Zone-tan at home', and no rodent Pokemon for the time being. I need some time to rediscover what really matters to me, not just doing whatever for likes and clout.

Rogue's ass will always welcome you back, bitch...Jean's firebush not so much, but you gotta make her give it.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

Wise words, bitch. 'Tis better to jump back from the abyss than to never have fallen at all.
Rogue's ass will always welcome you back, bitch...Jean's firebush not so much, but you gotta make her give it.
Ah, yes. The duality of RLE. The waifu who gives herself to you, and the waifu who expects you to pluck her from her own bitchiness (and wants to).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Wise words, bitch. 'Tis better to jump back from the abyss than to never have fallen at all.

Ah, yes. The duality of RLE. The waifu who gives herself to you, and the waifu who expects you to pluck her from her own bitchiness (and wants to).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh, the Jill hair, I see you're also a man of culture and refinement

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes