Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Chocolate Laura Version 2 Release

Now include patches for mods (Extreme Hairy, PinkWet and Fit Body) and fixed some sprites.
So last time I had this oddity too. I dunno if that's her skin fold but it feels like it's flipped to me. I highlighted what my first image is. Is that the shadow of her skin/fold/light or is something messed up in my game like overlapping sprites? (For anyone curious that's what the excessive hair mod looks like just purely pussy hair)
Qwik edeet: I DID have the original mods for Pinkn'wet installed for all my girls I noticed an error on Kitty as well. So that could be but it does look like that one thing is twisted up lol. Just wanted to mention this too before I confused the fuck outta anyone. Edit v2.0 it isn't my game since I just did a fresh install to see still present.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
Something that's always had me curious is the dialogue option for asking the various girls to not mess around with the other girls, but as long as I've given this game a shot, I have not once triggered a lesbian scene that wasn't otherwise orchestrated via threesome. Am I missing something?
You can catch them having sex with each other without telling you by dropping into their rooms. That's how I obtained the 4-girls shown in a room bug.

• Wow
Reactions: Jainus and splamo

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018

Now include patches for mods (Extreme Hairy, PinkWet and Fit Body) and fixed some sprites.
Have you thought about making some changes to the lips and nipples? I don't think that shade of pink works with her skin tone. Maybe darken them to be a little more tan?

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Why is the game so slow? It's the only renp'y game that does that to my computer. And it's a very great one.
The game became more CPU dependent due to Squirrel girl's assets needing more time to process, because her sprites are much bigger than the others'.

God forbid you start a threesome with her and Storm's saggers and have Emma walk in.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
The game became more CPU dependent due to Squirrel girl's assets needing more time to process, because her sprites are much bigger than the others'.

God forbid you start a threesome with her and Storm's saggers and have Emma walk in.

But she isn't even there yet, i started my computer anew and my save was lost.
But like,clicking on any dialogue is SO slow; almost as slow as the releases

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
But she isn't even there yet, i started my computer anew and my save was lost.
But like,clicking on any dialogue is SO slow; almost as slow as the releases
Okay. Fat jokes aside: It's because Oni sucks at coding, and Prime isn't going to fix it until Squirrel and Psy are fully implemented. And I don't know when either are going to happen because I don't give Oni money, and I don't know if Prime is going to wait until every character's 69 pose is done because I don't like Discord.

• Yay, new update!
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Coom and armond

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
UPDATE 9/6/24: LEGS FIXED

yo where can I find the fit mod alone? Latina Laura looks awesome but by now I've grown fond of the pale version.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes