salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Honestly, I'd prefer he just add stuff to already existing characters. Purchasable clothing for them. Swimsuits for the ones that don't have them yet, just to be able to see them in that area of the map. Something simpler to knock out of the way comparatively quicker.
They all have purchaseable swimsuits though, unless you mean more.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Honestly, I'd prefer he just add stuff to already existing characters. Purchasable clothing for them. Swimsuits for the ones that don't have them yet, just to be able to see them in that area of the map. Something simpler to knock out of the way comparatively quicker.
..lol? What? I'd like to see the mall expanded with a dance club, I'd also like to see a few of my previous idea's implemented but I'll suggest them to Oni and see if he adds it per update.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
i'd actually like moredanger room stuff. what about those erotic simulations or like fooling around scenes like in class. ever fool around behind the bleachers? that kind of stuff

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Welcome in the minority asking for quality over quantity, bro. For years, we've hoped Oni will flesh what is already in the game - it would take less time, be easier for him and make the game really better - instead of trying to stuff more and more girls less and less likable.
I've lost any hope it will happen (obviously, he prefers to spit on his fans than to make them happy - I mean, look at the last girls and dare tell me they can compete with the first) but hey, sometimes, miracle happen so... fingers crossed.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
I've been fucking around with Doreen's art lately to better match Oni's original design (RIP).
What do you guys think? Better? Still needs some work? Is it just unsalvageable? Any feedback is welcome

View attachment 4064698
I don't know if the size changed. I think it's just thinning the line art and getting rid of the empty space in her mouth that makes it seem more appealing.
bro you dont have to be an expert to know that he reduced the size especially for the teeth, and it made a huge difference.

i'd actually like moredanger room stuff. what about those erotic simulations or like fooling around scenes like in class. ever fool around behind the bleachers? that kind of stuff
Welcome in the minority asking for quality over quantity, bro. For years, we've hoped Oni will flesh what is already in the game - it would take less time, be easier for him and make the game really better - instead of trying to stuff more and more girls less and less likable.
I've lost any hope it will happen (obviously, he prefers to spit on his fans than to make them happy - I mean, look at the last girls and dare tell me they can compete with the first) but hey, sometimes, miracle happen so... fingers crossed.
man i just wish we could get to fool around at the restaurant or in the bathroom's restaurant when things get real, not just read about it, maybe at the mall or in the cinema too. instead we are getting more and uglier characters. though we have to give it to him that he is getting more work done and adding some new ideas. maybe we can convince him to do that after getting a full update and before getting the new one going.

It guessing it's because of this. But no. I do not have any plans to mix together any more X-Men girls with Lovecraft and/or Dark Souls for the time being.
no, no, i dont want you to do more of that god forsaken work, i just saying that when i watch that seagull it remembered me of your drawing, just that.

WarLike78

Jun 7, 2024
What are the requirements of the plans?
The girls need to be like level 5-6 before the option is available except for Ororo and Kitty, with them you need to sneak into Xavier's office with them at night and open his door with their specific abilities (or his Key if you used that option previously). It's a random chance to find anything so make a save right before going to his office, you'll know when you find something scandalous and when it doesn't, it will take a few tries.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes