leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Jee golly fuck. Sometimes the forum bugs out or some shit and it doesn't send me notifications on this thread. Today I remembered to check in and I had to go through 10 pages of posts. Fml.
Also, I'm kinda unsure about Wanda being included.
First, because it means we'll get current Oni's Wanda. And second, because I'd be almost forced to step out of Megatron's safety and engage with the monstrosities that came in tandem after last poll.
Man, I wish Prime could add Wanda to Megatron instead of having to move up versions.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
The Betsy costume was a big surprise, but i like it
View attachment 4090527
Chun Li? Hello??? Damn it, Oni.
Jee golly fuck. Sometimes the forum bugs out or some shit and it doesn't send me notifications on this thread. Today I remembered to check in and I had to go through 10 pages of posts. Fml.
Also, I'm kinda unsure about Wanda being included.
First, because it means we'll get current Oni's Wanda. And second, because I'd be almost forced to step out of Megatron's safety and engage with the monstrosities that came in tandem after last poll.
Man, I wish Prime could add Wanda to Megatron instead of having to move up versions.
My last time dipping in vanilla went something like:

Meet Rouge
Go to sleep
Game hangs for 5s to cycle to next day and drops the CTRL holding input
Uninstall

I just can't do it.

Shadexshade

Mar 17, 2020

My last time dipping in vanilla went something like:

Meet Rouge
Go to sleep
Game hangs for 5s to cycle to next day and drops the CTRL holding input
Uninstall

I just can't do it.
Cammy is British like Psylocke, I mean man didn't dress the squirrel chick as the squirrel chick but theres tiny bits of logic

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Psy is lacking in the thick thighs department. The only ones who are on par with Chunners in that department is either Emma and Storm. I'm not quite sure what the combination of Chunners and Emma would evoke, but I know for sure that this group doesn't want .

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes