primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Yes it does seem to be broken. The actual scene seems to be triggered by chatting with Laura after she gets the "partyfoul" marker in her history. The problem however is that it seems the setup for the "partyfoul" was added with the Halloween update, and there was a placeholder to remove the trait and replace it with "partysolved" when you chat with her. Unfortunately, the placeholder bit to do that was not removed, and is in fact called before the check if she has the "partyfoul" trait. Theoretically, you might be able to trigger it by doing the Halloween event twice, and getting her to have two instances of "partyfoul", since the old removal bit should only get rid of a single instance of it.
So I managed to get the the interaction to trigger on 0.996c after I called her the next morning... and she popped out of the phone into my room.

Reactions: Ssato243

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Yes it does seem to be broken. The actual scene seems to be triggered by chatting with Laura after she gets the "partyfoul" marker in her history. The problem however is that it seems the setup for the "partyfoul" was added with the Halloween update, and there was a placeholder to remove the trait and replace it with "partysolved" when you chat with her. Unfortunately, the placeholder bit to do that was not removed, and is in fact called before the check if she has the "partyfoul" trait. Theoretically, you might be able to trigger it by doing the Halloween event twice, and getting her to have two instances of "partyfoul", since the old removal bit should only get rid of a single instance of it.
Sounds like shitty coding there.

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
Okay surfs up dudes, we got bug-fixes some changes and edits nothing surprising so here you go lads 0.996c
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
it's not downloading its is not working

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Wouldnt you still eventually get chased down by rogue since you touched her in the intro?
thats avoidable isn't it? i think? although I have to ask... Why? also locks you out from meeting Kitty (triggers after the first time rogue approaches you for a "hit", which I think is needed for Emma and Laura to be unlocked)

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
thats avoidable isn't it? i think? although I have to ask... Why? also locks you out from meeting Kitty (triggers after the first time rogue approaches you for a "hit", which I think is needed for Emma and Laura to be unlocked)
She forces herself onto you in the intro if you refuse. Game is pretty lacking in that regard.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Okay surfs up dudes, we got bug-fixes some changes and edits nothing surprising so here you go lads 0.996c
Win:
Linux:
Mac:
We're on .996c and the freaking boundaries bug that's new in .996 is *still there*.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes