Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I can see it now, beast has invented the incest musket, happy hunting son, the whole world's your family oyster:cool:
If it's modern-day Beast, it's probably some form of incest WMD, possibly a bioweapon, definitely in suppository form.
Folks that love incest probably have an Oedipus Complex.

Those motherfuckers.
It's all fun and games til somebody loses an eye

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
What happens to all the panties Zero gets after asking the girls for them? I think Oni should make them a part of the inventory like books and sex toys. Maybe give the player a reward for getting all of them? We'd need a way to track which ones we have then, so maybe we get something for Zero's room or something idk collection.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
What happens to all the panties Zero gets after asking the girls for them? I think Oni should make them a part of the inventory like books and sex toys. Maybe give the player a reward for getting all of them? We'd need a way to track which ones we have then, so maybe we get something for Zero's room or something idk View attachment 2432934
W-wait how'd you those boxers?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
What happens to all the panties Zero gets after asking the girls for them? I think Oni should make them a part of the inventory like books and sex toys. Maybe give the player a reward for getting all of them? We'd need a way to track which ones we have then, so maybe we get something for Zero's room or something idk View attachment 2432934
Thats honestly exactly how i envisioned it, zero has a bunch of panties stored as thropies somewhere, this should be canon TBH.
W-wait how'd you those boxers?
Kitty magic?

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I ask for them so often, I just imagine he's selling them to the Brotherhood for a tidy profit. Just hanging out at the side of the school wearing a trenchcoat and when he opens it up, there's just row after row of panties like the merchant in RE4.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Man damn kitty.. silly girl has no sense of right or wrong.
Well yeah, you can dick her enough to get her to open up charles's office to steal money and keep it to buy her a new buttplug.
I ask for them so often, I just imagine he's selling them to the Brotherhood for a tidy profit. Just hanging out at the side of the school wearing a trenchcoat and when he opens it up, there's just row after row of panties like the merchant in RE4.
He puts them in a vending machine in japan.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

armond

Apr 26, 2020
heh heh heh, got some rare things on sale,,,,,,, straaaaanger

Reactions: UnsavouryPursuits

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
"Zero, since you... disabled my powers... to blackmail me... I've had this itch that I can't scratch"
It's even better/worse when you remember that, in the comics, there have been times when he's lost his powers and regained the ability to walk as a result.

Yes, the vision of his chasing you down the corridors of the school screaming 'LET ME TOUCH YOU' is terrifying, but remember what happened to Jubes when your mojo wore off.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes