Feb 10, 2020
Okay, so I do kinda like going around and introducing Gwen to everyone, but the meta stuff makes it tough. At least we can just tell everyone that she's crazy
Kinda annoying adding her back to the party after each one tho

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2022
Okay 1.1a is already out but 1.1 didn't have any dl links lmao
Win: Pixeldrain
Mac: Pixeldrain
Linux: Pixeldrain
No mobile link? Damn now I can't play the new update on my mobile device right now that can barely run anything and sounds like a fucking car engine trying to play anything. (Including Rogue-like-evolution) (Also I'm assuming Linux isn't mobile but I wouldn't know since I suffer from the case of extreme stupidity)

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
I like Gwen it looks like I need to stay alive for another 2 months so I can fuck her mouth, tits, pussy and ass lol.

Funnymann

Sep 24, 2022
No mobile link? Damn now I can't play the new update on my mobile device right now that can barely run anything and sounds like a fucking car engine trying to play anything. (Including Rogue-like-evolution) (Also I'm assuming Linux isn't mobile but I wouldn't know since I suffer from the case of extreme stupidity)
What device do you use? A Kindle fire or some shit?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Golly, how lively threads have been this night. But I won't be able to play until later, so maybe there's a b version lying around by the time I'm back. Also, wtf is with that face? I thought Oni liked Gwen, ffs.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I got you boo

(Mostly) Unmodified apk of 1.1a 32 bit only

Last edited:
Reactions: rev33 and Leech

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Don't know how I didn't notice the links before (The two below your message) considering I literally looked at your message on the previous page... I'm going to put a eye appointment on my to do list.
You're good, I hadn't uploaded 1.1a yet when you'd asked

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I know its weird, but i find her oddly cuter with the mask.
Anyway, how the fuck do i get the whole "introducing her to everyone" to work?
I get kicked out of xevier's office even though i agreed.
Idk if we get the cute girl nightcrawler from that one episode of evolution, that'd be pretty nice
Thats a dangerous territory, lad.

Feb 10, 2020
Anyway, how the fuck do i get the whole "introducing her to everyone" to work?
I get kicked out of xevier's office even though i agreed.
Just party up with her after and go to each girl. Party up again after each introduction. Xavier promised compensation but I don't think that part is in

Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ok now i cant introduce her to emma, laura or jean because they show up naked and she gets weirded out and leaves.
I even double checked and they were fully clothed, so are the introductions for these 3 busted or what?

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
no don't put thr1.1 apk
gogffsmn I'm; deunk as shit
i love you guydeven if you don;t lovde me
I love you plenty.

And on that note, you need to tell Oni that the player himself needs to somehow "communicate" with Gwen. He needs to let her know that he's also from the "real" dimension, controlling the character as well. But knowing Oni, that could get sticky. In all sorts of ways.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes