Feb 10, 2020
Ok now i cant introduce her to emma, laura or jean because they show up naked and she gets weirded out and leaves.
I even double checked and they were fully clothed, so are the introductions for these 3 busted or what?
I know Emma at least has slightly different dialogue for introducing her in class, doesn't have to be bedroom. Dunno if it permantly fucks it up if she sees them naked first though

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thats my firecrotch!
jean insults.png

I love you plenty.

And on that note, you need to tell Oni that the player himself needs to somehow "communicate" with Gwen. He needs to let her know that he's also from the "real" dimension, controlling the character as well. But knowing Oni, that could get sticky. In all sorts of ways.
Well judging by jean's dialogue, it seems like gwen is very much aware that zero is the main character.
I know Emma at least has slightly different dialogue for introducing her in class, doesn't have to be bedroom. Dunno if it permantly fucks it up if she sees them naked first though
Yeah it turns out if you reload and try again a couple of times, they stop being naked eventually.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I like what I'm seeing so far with Gwen, though I'm a bit disappointed he didn't capitalize on her old intro. Though given the character Oni could go towards a 2nd canonical Gwen that only appears from time to time, and then the possibilities would be interesting!

Also her face could look a bit less "aggressive".

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 2434031
Well judging by jean's dialogue, it seems like gwen is very much aware that zero is the main character.
Yeah, I saw that in Gwen's submissive confession dialogue. She outright admitted that instead of her, you were actually the real main character. And you say, "Of course I am."

So, I guess you were always self-aware, and you more or less took over Zero after the Sentinel wrecked his house. That's how I see it, anyway. Isekai Truck, only it was a robot. Like an evil Optimus Prime.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, I saw that in Gwen's submissive confession dialogue. She outright admitted that instead of her, you were actually the real main character. And you say, "Of course I am."

So, I guess you were always self-aware, and you more or less took over Zero after the Sentinel wrecked his house. That's how I see it, anyway. Isekai Truck, only it was a robot. Like an evil Optimus Prime.
Now we wait five months to fuck her tits rip

Reactions: mrttao

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Do you guys know if Gwen's clothes are in the room shop or are these exclusive to the mall like with Jubes?

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Looks like we got the worst of both worlds, everyone!
Pretty disappointed at how shallow she is too. Not that it'd be realistic to have her full arc in this, but Poole being the zany, forth wall breaking girl only going "I'm in a game ha-ha" without even a hint of it being a facade really blows. This game needs more sweet girls, damn it.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

sorry if it's a stupid question,but I am a bit out of the loop with this game,was gwen added in one of the recent updates or is it a mod?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Pretty disappointed at how shallow she is too. Not that it'd be realistic to have her full arc in this, but Poole being the zany, forth wall breaking girl only going "I'm in a game ha-ha" without even a hint of it being a facade really blows. This game needs more sweet girls, damn it.
More?
Rogue, kitty, storm and jubes are all sweet, emma and laura are the horny ones and jean is the only mean one, most of the girls are sweet and gentle.
sorry if it's a stupid question,but I am a bit out of the loop with this game,was gwen added in one of the recent updates or is it a mod?
Brand new update lad.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes