Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I never had the kicking issue with Jubes.
I also remember it several updates with Kitty before we could do anything but the initial meeting her.

Jul 11, 2020
Read the "Spider-Man" run (the one with the spider-verse and some fly monsters) they just released a really good what if like issue where peter never got bitten and silk is the spider-man equivalent on that universe, its real good.

On Laura, yeah she is at least Bi-Sexual she kissed a guy named hellion (or something like that) a while back, I don't remember if it was on the current xmen run.
Oh yeah, I'm reading that current Adjectiveless Spider-Man as well.
I'm glad you like it, but I think it sucks. Slott is an untalented hack and the Spider-Verse was a mistake. It's a completely soulless book with nothing interesting going on, and like mainline ASM I'm only reading it just to see what NOT to do when it comes to writing.

Hello, yes, is this 'get furious at Spider-Man comics and derail the thread over it' hour? Big fan of those.
Fair enough lol
Well, we could always talk about the state of current X-Men comics.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Oh yeah, I'm reading that current Adjectiveless Spider-Man as well.
I'm glad you like it, but I think it sucks. Slott is an untalented hack and the Spider-Verse was a mistake. It's a completely soulless book with nothing interesting going on, and like mainline ASM I'm only reading it just to see what NOT to do when it comes to writing.
Agreed on Slott and Spider-Verse as a whole, but the bit with not Spider-Man Peter caught me off-guard and was rather dignified, so much so I have a hunch it was ghost written with the hard tonal shift as the flashback ends and all, if overly masturbatory of Silk at times. I miss Peter having a social life and Flash existing as anything but a goo pilot.

Fair enough lol
Well, we could always talk about the state of current X-Men comics.
Oh no friend, I was mocking myself for going on a tangent a while back. And as a Ben Reilly fan I am especially mad at X-Men, let's.

God, imagine if he'd nailed Gurihiru's style with this. Gwen would instantly be top tier
It's a sin, I tell you.

Jul 11, 2020
Agreed on Slott and Spider-Verse as a whole, but the bit with not Spider-Man Peter caught me off-guard and was rather dignified, so much so I have a hunch it was ghost written with the hard tonal shift as the flashback ends and all, if overly masturbatory of Silk at times. I miss Peter having a social life and Flash existing as anything but a goo pilot.
I'll give it one positive, I did kinda like the non-Spidey Peter storyline, even if it was just a short, B-tier What If.
Massively disliked the Silk wank in that same issue though, especially the reveal at the end of her secretly being "the chosen one". I hate chosen one crap in any story to begin with, but this reeks of Slott trying to push his OC waifu as being way more important and impactful than she actually is.
And as a Ben Reilly fan
Oh god, you have my condolences.
not the goo.png
Or David Baldeon from Gwenpool Strikes Back View attachment 2435191
Damn, she's right.
Might have to pick up Unbelievable Gwenpool at some point tbh, I've heard it's pretty decent.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Damn, she's right.
Might have to pick up Unbelievable Gwenpool at some point tbh, I've heard it's pretty decent.
Honestly, it's just adorable. And it leads to Gwenpool Strikes Back in a roundabout way, which is one of my favourite minis of all time.
Mate youre crazy if you think that looks better than the gwen ingame, those hips dont lie.
Neither does her ass e0c.jpg

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
What version? Shes in 1.1, not 1.0.
hahaha thx i found my problem i start download 1.1a and start 1.0 for try so long the new mode from prime559 I've tried the mod for so long and didn't notice that I still have 1.0 on and kept an eye out for gwen xD

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I get that Gwen is not from the Evo universe, but her art style is kinda jarring and distracting. Her body is okay. Her costume too is top notch. But her face is a bit off. I will say though that it's almost passable. Just needs a little modification. Tweaking the expressions, eyes and face shape could help a lot.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes