Jun 26, 2019
So, the only change was a fix of Emma crashing the game?
Welp, i guess we need to wait till 1.2 or 1.3 for more Gwenpool content

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
You consider Emma a bitch for what? Putting her job first before her new boy toy? Honestly that's respectable & if you only focus her in private she wont get in trouble. I don't get how you can state Jean isn't a cunt with loose hips but Emma so low smh.
My comments are not talking about Oni's versions (i.e. Rogue-Like Evolution) but rather my exposure to her in Comics and shows. My mindset there was basing her on how she was in Wolverine and the X-Men, and she does start off as scheming, bitchy, and downright untrustworthy. I know she has her reasons but I'm not sure if it's something I can tolerate if I was in a relationship with here and/or fucking her.

The only reason Jean is higher up is because I can tolerate her attitude just barely better than Emma, as well as the fact I need a telepath in my harem.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
My comments are not talking about Oni's versions (i.e. Rogue-Like Evolution) but rather my exposure to her in Comics and shows. My mindset there was basing her on how she was in Wolverine and the X-Men, and she does start off as scheming, bitchy, and downright untrustworthy. I know she has her reasons but I'm not sure if it's something I can tolerate if I was in a relationship with here and/or fucking her.

The only reason Jean is higher up is because I can tolerate her attitude just barely better than Emma, as well as the fact I need a telepath in my harem.
Well this is a totally different Emma I doubt the Evo one would be evil (there's only concept art of her since Evo got canned) but I guess?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Emma was originally a villian so adaptation usually maintains some of that in her personality, in this game she is essentially swapped with jean.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
This sex swap thing is pretty cool but it'd be cool if you could do it before the girls barge in to your room, I wanted to see Rogue desperate for a fix eat some pussy but you have to deal with them first before you can do the special options.

Maybe you could unlock some kind of inventory item that lets you do it whenever you want, something else to spend money on.

Reactions: SerHawkes

MLane9800

Jul 25, 2017
Hey quick question,
For context I'm trying to play the windows version 1.1a on android by using joiplay.

The game works fine, for the most part, but when I go to save it throws me an error message. Any input?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I will end the debate
1. Rogue, Kitty, Emma, Laura, Jean, Storm Jubilee, Gwen
All tits are perfect i have said
the fact each girl has diferent body types, with diferent breast sizes makes it much better than if they all had the same exact massive bazongas. it just makes it more fun to go out with them, instead of just seeing the same body but with a diferent wig.

too bad many developers dont get it, and just make the same thing just color coded.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Well this is a totally different Emma I doubt the Evo one would be evil (there's only concept art of her since Evo got canned) but I guess?
Emma isn't really evil, she's more neutral than anything else from what I know about her character, doing the wrong things for the right reasons but inevitably doing the right thing in the end.

X-Men shows and movies have always gotten the short end of the stick because of idiots in charge not understanding how popular it is and why people want more of it when it is handled properly, but now the odds of us getting another season of any of the X-Men Shows or hell even a new one is deader than shit now that Marvel is stuck in the line of thinking of hiring political activists to ruin X-Men and other marvel characters. If I had an IP like the X-Men I would make sure as hell it was honoring Stan Lee/Jack Kirby/Some other third guy's vision and be the most popular thing in the world.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes