salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Was thinking earlier, I desire all the girls to someday have both a missionary and a riding pose, but given how Laura can be, you think she would accidentally break our dick?
Can you trully be called a Zero if you cant handle a sex-crazed wolvie?
As emma says, youre hard enough to pierce diamond, and she happens to be an expert on that topic.

Full Consent

Feb 13, 2022
Guys, if girls offer to be friends with privileges, they can't be your girlfriends anymore? I ignored the ability to build a harem for most of the game. When I started, I found that my sex friends Kitty and Rogue refused, although Storm agreed the first time.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Guys, if girls offer to be friends with privileges, they can't be your girlfriends anymore? I ignored the ability to build a harem for most of the game. When I started, I found that my sex friends Kitty and Rogue refused, although Storm agreed the first time.
You can max their stats and have them all as girlfriends at the end, dont sweat it.

Reactions: Full Consent

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
is there a way for a 16:9 fullscreen ? i'd be fine with a loss of stripes horizontal rather than the two black columns vertical (well, if it works with the options buttons)

Reactions: Fraude23

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
can someone give me a save game with all the girls unlocked? my pc randomly deleted all my saves ;-;
No.

is there a way for a 16:9 fullscreen ? i'd be fine with a loss of stripes horizontal rather than the two black columns vertical (well, if it works with the options buttons)
No.

Someone ping me when the latest Android version comes out
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-2a-oni.14/post-10630609

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes