Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Question, is pregnancy something that could/should/or even will... be added to this game?

I mean the mc is 'probably for most play-rounds...' screwing and cuming inside the ladies...

And it feels like the girls should be able to be knocked up, it might even add some fun
story parts, etc. like you knocked up Jean or Rogue. Professor X is unhappy with you etc... but no 'game over'
and if you say knocked-up a teacher?
said teacher is suspended from teaching but still stays at the mansion?...
no game over yet... but if its keep happening and professor X isn 'subdued' or something?=an ending like a game over...?

And to be honest guys...
Jean's dialogue from this game when being knocked up would be pretty funny I bet X)
Emma's too, heck I bet every girl could have a fun dialogue about
getting knocked up but Jean's a real bitch. And Emma is so scared of losing her job
and public opinion so much she would probably freak out... X)

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
What should I do starting out. Rogue is like the only person I'm making progress with... Just keep complimenting?
Complement, flirt, give gifts. Be bold. Ask to make out, have them strip, try to push them just a little further each time. Also FYI your touch is literaly addictive. Which you can have them build an immunity to later if you want them to.

Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
How does one not progress in this game? I can understand if it was the Elden Ring or Corona April Fool's joke -- but other than that, it's unfathomable.

Reactions: thirstyman

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
Question, is pregnancy something that could/should/or even will... be added to this game?[sinp]
No. I like it but I don't think it's practical to implement in this game. Dialogue that indicates the girls know pregnancy is a thing and making the girls more responsive to creampies is probably the best and closest viable alternative.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ray666 and Dr. Coom
Oct 6, 2022
Guys, I wonder why Zero doesn't take control of the school if he can easily nullify Xavier's powers, he could be accompanied by some girl and that's it he could get rid of him, I think it's time for the X-mansion to have a new leader .

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
If Rogue got pregnant would it just die immediately?
No. As long as it's in the womb, a baby is considered a part of the mother's body, otherwise the. immune system would attack them. In a comic, rogue got pregnant and had a child. the prob was that after birth she couldn't touch the baby without hurting them. Irrc was in some kind of alternate future like the era of apocalypse or smth

Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
Zero did take control of the school. If you get your teachers' levels high enough, you can get them to masturbate in class whenever you're having a revelrous threesome with two other girls because they can't resist your sexual energy. In fact, he probably repulsed Magneto that way -- with all the iron in their blood pumping so fiercely he wouldn't be able to attack.
1688943583366.png

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
No. As long as it's in the womb, a baby is considered a part of the mother's body, otherwise the. immune system would attack them. In a comic, rogue got pregnant and had a child. the prob was that after birth she couldn't touch the baby without hurting them. Irrc was in some kind of alternate future like the era of apocalypse or smth
The Age of Apocolypse run. Rogue + Magneto because apparently he had / has some way of making himself immune to her powers due to her absorbing someone other than Ms.Marvel for her primary power pool. I don't really remember.
Had that set as a kid, was where I started collecting and shortly quit collecting comics lol

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes