Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Question, is pregnancy something that could/should/or even will... be added to this game?

I mean the mc is 'probably for most play-rounds...' screwing and cuming inside the ladies...
I'm not here to make them pregnant. I play this game to make them suck my pussy juices, tit milk and spread my harem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, I wonder why Zero doesn't take control of the school if he can easily nullify Xavier's powers, he could be accompanied by some girl and that's it he could get rid of him, I think it's time for the X-mansion to have a new leader .
Same logic as why homelander doesn't run Vought after he got Edgar in jail, too much work

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Guys, I wonder why Zero doesn't take control of the school if he can easily nullify Xavier's powers, he could be accompanied by some girl and that's it he could get rid of him, I think it's time for the X-mansion to have a new leader .
he doesn't have any other special powers, so the rest of the school can still beat him up the old fashioned way. even a de-powered Wolverine probably could easily knock zero out. Zero's just some scrawny teenager

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
What Zero needs to do is corrupt the shit out of the girls until they're willing to kill and die for him, then have Rogue touch Xavier into a coma. Zero now has three OP telepaths, Emma Jean and Xavier-Rogue, as well as three trained assassins with Kitty, Laura, and Jubes. Storm is a real heavy hitter capable of widespread destruction, and Gwen would also be there. He'd basically be unstoppable if he played his cards right. First thing I would do is give Cyclops a wedgie.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
What Zero needs to do is corrupt the shit out of the girls until they're willing to kill and die for him, then have Rogue touch Xavier into a coma. Zero now has three OP telepaths, Emma Jean and Xavier-Rogue, as well as three trained assassins with Kitty, Laura, and Jubes. Storm is a real heavy hitter capable of widespread destruction, and Gwen would also be there. He'd basically be unstoppable if he played his cards right. First thing I would do is give Cyclops a wedgie.
What!?, with all that power you would waste it on that useless piece of shit, I mean if you are going to make that asshole's life miserable then do more then just a childish prank, I'm talk about life long, crippling injuries.

Remember what Uncle Ben said, " With great powers come great responsibilities. "

Oct 6, 2022
he doesn't have any other special powers, so the rest of the school can still beat him up the old fashioned way. even a de-powered Wolverine probably could easily knock zero out. Zero's just some scrawny teenager
That depends on the mutation of each student, if we talk about Wolverine, well he can easily defeat Zero, but if we talk about the other mutants I have doubts.

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Is there a best way to get the girls to like each other or just need individual stats?
It depends on the pairing. If you've raised your stats high enough with any girl, they'll pair with any other girl willingly enough whether they like them or not. If you want to get two girls to like each other, the simplest way is to pair them up repeatedly. Each girl likes each other girl a different amount by default, so for some girls just pairing them up once will be enough, but for some pairs it can take several pairings. Since any girl will sleep with any other girl just from your stats with them being high enough, it can be difficult to judge how much girls like each other in game. You can directly ask, which is a bit tedious, imo, because you have to ask each girl about the other since their relationships aren't always symmetrical. There are also a small number of specific interactions that can help determine this to some extent, but I can only think of one that's totally dependent on how much the girls like each other instead of being somewhat influenced by your stats with them. If you're just talking about instituting threesomes in general, how much the girls like each other is kinda the least important stat for that, in my experience. How submissive they are to you in general, and how open they are to threesomes specifically are much more important, since you can pull off a threesome with just one of those being high enough whether the girls like each other or not

Reactions: Dr. Coom

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a best way to get the girls to like each other or just need individual stats?
have them make out with each other until orgasm. the only real issue is jean and Emma hating each other so they might take a while but for everyone else just cleaning the other from your jizz is more than enough

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes