Bluesonic10

Oct 11, 2020
I love Wanda, but I can't resist the appeal of that ninja girl. If Wanda wins this round, I'd like to see Betsy next.
Also why the f there's still no Boom Boom? :cry:
You're tripping Polaris and Squirrel girl are different body types and that's what this game needs. Everyone else is the exact same with different hair. Diversify this shit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You're tripping Polaris and Squirrel girl are different body types and that's what this game needs. Everyone else is the exact same with different hair. Diversify this shit
What the flying fuck are you talking about?
How can you put Kitty and Storm side by side and pretend they have the same body type?
Youre either blind or youre too obsessed with obese women, dude.

Visionedmetal

Sep 22, 2023
I'm nearing end game (for now) and want to max out every girl to be 1000 for love and obedience. Any quick way to do this?

I'm stuck at 950 for most girls, and all sexual content is unlocked.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Problem with these two, Polaris especially, is they don't look good. Doubt Polaris will ever win a poll as she is.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Shouldn't this game have the "Female protagonist"? l searched it through Sandbox tag and l am glad l found it. l was looking for female protagonist and this game nails everything on relationships, freedom of choice and protagonist gender flavor text.

Feb 10, 2020
Shouldn't this game have the "Female protagonist"? l searched it through Sandbox tag and l am glad l found it. l was looking for female protagonist and this game nails everything on relationships, freedom of choice and protagonist gender flavor text.
It... did. Who the fuck removed it? We kept having people ask why the tag was there for some reason. When the fuck did it get removed?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Also it's a school for superheroes where they all work out by dodging lasers, I think it makes sense they all have fairly athletic figures
Common misconception. Only a small fraction of the students in Xavier's School have any sort of combat training or are actually part of the X-men.
The school main focus is helping mutants learn to control their power, not teach them how to fight or get them into the X-men.

95% of the students are just there to learn how to gain control of their abilities so they don't hurt themselves or someone else and will leave once they complete their education.

Reactions: salscou
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes