aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
I dont know, what the magic of this game, but I start it again and again, trying other paths.
Main way is Zero's domination. But we haven't enough 'actions' when obedience = 1000. Slap face, spit, piss on girls - where it is?

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes
Jun 15, 2018
I dont know, what the magic of this game, but I start it again and again, trying other paths.
Main way is Zero's domination. But we haven't enough 'actions' when obedience = 1000. Slap face, spit, piss on girls - where it is?
domination is when you call emma mid-class and force her to do strip dancing in the middle of the classroom~
But yeah more action would be nice. Spanking and pissing sounds wonderful~

Reactions: aristarh2007

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Can the girls hook up with each other WITHOUT Zero's involvement? It seems like they only start getting physical once you're the one making the moves.

I try getting them together by doing actions in the same room (i.e. danger room, pool, class.), but not trying to get stats for myself.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Can the girls hook up with each other WITHOUT Zero's involvement? It seems like they only start getting physical once you're the one making the moves.

I try getting them together by doing actions in the same room (i.e. danger room, pool, class.), but not trying to get stats for myself.
yes you sometimes can walk in on the girls

Reactions: imzahai

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

If you mean letting the days go by without you interacting with them and expecting them to be lesbianized out of boredom, then I don't think so. At least, not in any reasonable amount of time. You need to raise certain hidden stats, like thirst and others like that, in order to make them smooch da cooch.
Once their stats are high enough and they like eachother enough, I think you have to at least ask them to get it on in front of you a couple times, and then let them thirsty for a while untile they decide to start hooking up with eachother. But they'll often call you to ask you if you wanna join.

Reactions: Kujokuji

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
If you mean letting the days go by without you interacting with them and expecting them to be lesbianized out of boredom, then I don't think so. At least, not in any reasonable amount of time. You need to raise certain hidden stats, like thirst and others like that, in order to make them smooch da cooch.
Once their stats are high enough and they like eachother enough, I think you have to at least ask them to get it on in front of you a couple times, and then let them thirsty for a while untile they decide to start hooking up with eachother. But they'll often call you to ask you if you wanna join.
I've been trying to be the third wheel/party in the relationship, but I end up swaying 1 (or both) into starting a relationship with me. I'm not trying to be their bf, sex friend, or "daddy" till they hook up.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I've been trying to be the third wheel/party in the relationship, but I end up swaying 1 (or both) into starting a relationship with me. I'm not trying to be their bf, sex friend, or "daddy" till they hook up.
Maybe with a female character, you can make that work more easily. F-Zero has it easier to approach the girls, but require higher stats to lewd them. I don't think that effects asking them to hook up with one another, so perhaps you can try that and have a bigger stat margin before the chicks start asking you to have a relationship.

Reactions: Dr. Coom

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
So who was the Girl 9 poll winner? (sorry for asking i've been busy and I haven't kept up with the polls)

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes