LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Lag on recent version of the game (playing 1.53c atm) is not great news for the future. Ren'py seems to be creaking.

C00merboy

Jan 27, 2021
i mean he has done it in 2015. 68a53dda1c1226142d1625114b896f1e4ac3e318205e31b583780add518086b1.jpg
But for some reason in 2019 keep in mind RLE was in 983 she was added to the pool.
Ok, I wanted to start things off with a bit of a wildcard. Not a traditional X-Man, but a mutant no matter what Marvel has to say about it. For those that didn't see the previous post about this, I'm putting the 5th girl to be added up to a community vote, and before that, I want to give you guys an idea of what style I'm going for on the character, and what type of content she'd bring to the game. So, this is Doreen Green, Squirrel Girl. She likes to lick nuts and eat butts, or something like that.

She's very upbeat and bubbly, but she won't be as open-minded about sharing as some of the other girls are. The easiest route to her will be to present yourself as a very virtuous and single-focused person. There might be alternate ways to convince her to join in though.

The image above is just a sort of rough draft, the final sprite might be a bit different, but it gives a general idea of what I'm picturing. The ears are optional, the tail is not, although she can sometimes tuck it away.

I'm planning to offer a half-dozen or so different options over the coming months, as I'm finishing up on version 0.983 (which is primarily Laura content and additions to the other girls). Let me know what you think. 15b802f1c9db4c5137c5eb0b415f9bad2deff3d262c088cf8725fbcaae00fadc (1).jpg
i think Oni has a type.

circuit

May 17, 2017
Please remove all girls besides Rogue, Kitty, Emma, and Laura, and expand the activities, dates, and group sex options to go from 2 to 4 girls at the same time, and do a much better job with sprite animations featuring more than 1 girl interacting with MC at once. kthx
i hate that i sort of agree with this many of the new girls are not that good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

synobal

Sep 26, 2018
I wanted an animated anus in Jean's new pose; this is just that.

Unpack the archive of the game
Place the images in JeanSex
Overwrite the rpy file with mine

This took me little time to do...Oni I'll remember you as you were and not what you became

I updated the Jean_Animations.rpy file for this latest version. It's not perfect but if you follow the instructions in this post and use my animations.rpy file you should get a pretty decent animated anus for Jean.

circuit

May 17, 2017
Some people hate that she isn't skinny, some people want her faced tweaked, some apparently want her removed from game ... at the end of day all of them sound the same.
I'd say it's her face with the way her heads posed the cheek bone looks to sharp and the mouth looks to detailed compared to the others and while shes thicker than the others shes not obese so im not complaining about the body type

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes