alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Can someone post a save with Doreen in it? I wanted to check how new girls look like and found save in thread but guy who posted it is joker. Save was during event when Doreen's grandmother was visiting and staying in her room and actual Doreen was hiding in trees somewhere from embarassment... So, save with real Doreen someone? Please?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
You heard me.
Nobody remembers this shit. Mogged by Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat so hard not even sexy chicks helped the game
It wasn't mogged, mate. The series main story is done. And it was a series designed by the Guilty Gear guy because he didn't have the rights TO Guilty Gear for awhile. That doesn't take away from the fact that the games are simply genius in design and execution and are utterly beautiful 2D masterpieces. New games from the franchise continue to be made to this year, including a "2D Sideview Action Rogue-like" (whatever that is) that I recently...ahem...acquired but have yet to try out.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
why are so many people hating on doreen? she has one of the best bodies in the game, curvy without looking like a blow up doll like emma and not having the body of a young boy in Auschwitz like kitty and her bend and spread is easily the best rear view in the game
Talking shit about Emma and Kitty to defend Doreen? oh you better believe it.
thats a paddlin in japanese.jpg

Besides, the fuck are you on about?
Kitty literally looks like she does in X-men evolution, and Emma is comic accurate, maybe you shouldnt be playing stuff related to comics then if they arent "realistic standards".

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Yuck, this game is still slow and clunky. Is prime gonna be updating soon?? His version always runs smoother

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes