FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
in theory none of the girls are done since Oni is going to add the 69 pose to all of them i wonder how prime is gonna take this
Idealistically/'If I were Prime': This current version would be the one that Prime works on since everyone has their core poses, and then just take another extended break until the new girl gets added and everyone has their 69 pose.

But I'm not Prime, so, we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: armond and splamo

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Don't really care much about the Doreen debate (I mostly ignore girls I don't like), but when she was first introduced I honest to God thought it was a joke character. Like I laughed out loud at how comical she looked.
She was a joke character. She was just a quick cameo in Betsy's intro to make you go ugh and then for some reason he decided to keep that version of her.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
They're pretty much max, they keep dragging me back to the room wherever I go
You can chat to them about your relationship, I think it falls under "Jumping you" or something.

I think they still do it when they're desperate for a fix but not when they're just being horny.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
how you do that? when i try to make 2 girls interact the second remains in the back just changing facial expressions
The following steps assume the girls involved are ok to fuck with you and each other (Emma and Jean start hating each other and asking them to make out will need a little work, for instance).

1) Get the two girls you want to interact at the same place with you.
2) Start fooling around with one of them (called "main girl" from now).
3) Ask the second to join you (called "other girl" from now).
4) In the main sex menu, select Could you put on a show for me? > Maybe make out with [other girl's name]?. They now stand face to face in front of you.
5) In the menu, select Other options > Threesome actions > Ask [main girl] to do something else with [other girl] > Why don't you go down on her?

If things go as they should, the main girl is now on all fours, eating out the other girl.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes