ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Really like Storm's position, the animation glitch is minor and will most likely be fixed soon. Emma's extra position is nice as well. Wonder what else will get added by the time 995.Y is released

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
The only possible way preg content can fit this game is to be emplemented in some ending/after-story.
Like it was done in LabRats
I actually was going to suggest that, but you need to have some sort of endgame for that to happen and this game doesn't have anything like that. I remember bringing this up a while ago and some folks made it pretty clear they just want more girls to bang.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
it could be nice to get the game smooth without major bugs & mechanic does make sense before a new girl (and also clothes)

Reactions: 2zik

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
can you have 2 girlfriends??
As JaSteel said, you can add to your harem every girls in the game, but you'll have to be a little cautious if you want to avoid break up.
I recommend talking about it with your first girlfriend (Talk with her > Relationship status > I wanted to ask about [Another girl]). This conversation becomes unavoidable when the Love stat of the new girl reaches 800.

Or you may forget the lovey-dovey stuff, level up the Love stat just what is needed to have your fun with the girl and enjoy the ride. This way, no strings attached, no headache. :D But since you asked about girlfriends, I presumed you wanted to know how to drag them in the long run... ;)

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is it possible to disable autosave function?? The game constantly makes and immediately deletes them. A very nice thing.
Wanna try make android port, but without this for obvious reasons.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes