Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Agreed. Right now there is the basic idea and some code and art being worked on, but nothing functional. As soon as they release something "playable" then I'm sure somebody will create a thread. Until then, we just get the occasional teaser.
Why wait that long? I mean threads have been started when the only thing there was an announcement of "intention," and maybe an outline of what the game was going to be about.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Why wait that long? I mean threads have been started when the only thing there was an announcement of "intention," and maybe an outline of what the game was going to be about.
There wouldn't even be anything to post. I'm sure Ron Chon is serious about creating something, but as of right now there isn't anything to post in a new thread. Creating an empty thread will just turn people off the project. The first twenty replies would be "so where is the download link?" Talk about starting off on the wrong foot.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You quoted what I said but you didn't read it.

Besides, he does have something to post. He has the beta version that does have some problems and the stuff posted on Google share, plus any artwork he has. The first page can always be updated to include anything new.

There seems to be enough people here that would head over and subscribe to the thread just after it was announced and wait for updates.

jimd92

May 18, 2017
Why must you be so cruel to wheels?
He gives you a home and education for free, he even pays you jsut to show up.
Because it gets your girl more obedient. Tell him to suck it in front of Jean? Suddenly Jean wants to suck it. Like magic.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hah she forces you to do that? In my saves it's forced BJ's, titsjobs or just kisses I must be doing something wrong

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Seriously, I started replaying for S&G a week or two back and several times, she's done the whole 'you've been skipping out on me, get to work' thing where she just drops trou and the next thing I know, fingers are in buttholes, even though I'm getting every indication that this time, she rolled disliking anal and fingering (pleasure bar goes down whenever either happens and she says she like giving blowies when I ask).

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
JFC, Jean, I'm trying to learn an ejumacashun, stop dragging me to your room so I can stick my fingers in your butthole!
Trully shamefull.
Hah she forces you to do that? In my saves it's forced BJ's, titsjobs or just kisses I must be doing something wrong
Silvery demon, playing the slow game and watching them get desperate for you to ram them is top-tier content.
Seriously, I started replaying for S&G a week or two back and several times, she's done the whole 'you've been skipping out on me, get to work' thing where she just drops trou and the next thing I know, fingers are in buttholes, even though I'm getting every indication that this time, she rolled disliking anal and fingering (pleasure bar goes down whenever either happens and she says she like giving blowies when I ask).
S&G?
And usually when they dislike anal i just call over another girl and have them help out, with a couple of sessions they are liking it.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes