salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Don't let the wheels fool you, he's the most dangerous pervert in this school (or is it really a school). We just need to wait for Oni to develop his story more, probably a couple years later...
Well, kind of?
Zero is his secret weapon for the mutant eugenics program, just wait for xavier to shout FOX-DI-DI-DIE and all the girls are suddenly pregnant.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, bringing the Chonky Mod up again. One thing I'd really like is to have more clothing options. And I don't mean just more suits, I mean different slutty versions of their basic clothes, too. For example, once 250 inhibition is reached with Rogue, you can tell her to wear a shorter version of her skirt (even better if she did that by herself), a thong instead of her normal panties, stuff like that. If some of you played Witch Trainer Silver Edition, you know what I'm talking about.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Nvm lmao Oni isn't posting jubes sex pose at all; so I'm out this is just buyers remorse as jubilees "content" is copy pasted from Jeans stuff, storm was all fuxkin copy pasted from Emma and tbh it's just too fucking lazy. Oni stated months he's halfway done jubes sex specifically but I guess his stuff was to copy pasted again but storm gets a pass?
I'm out after this month this is ridiculous.
Do what you will with your money. You have every right too. But please do still come by this thread. I enjoy your company.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Started as a "not shitty coding, better resolution" mod that dunked on the original and is now "fuck it, i have the money to do the rest too and i can make it easier for people to mod in custom art" separate entity.
so there is a good amount of gameplay with this art? where can i find it?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Maybe when it gets released.
Agreed. Right now there is the basic idea and some code and art being worked on, but nothing functional. As soon as they release something "playable" then I'm sure somebody will create a thread. Until then, we just get the occasional teaser.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes