osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It feels like after the 4 days, you can't do shit. Even with all the grinding, it's still falls short and you cannot present anything to Octavius to save your life.
Well it is only a v0.1... pretty much a proof of concept / early alpha rather than a completed game... game dev takes waaaaay more time than most non-developers realise, literally 100s of hours. I'm looking forward to see how this one develops over the next few years. If the dev can get a point release out every 2 months then he is doing well!

Ajax0064

Oct 10, 2017
It feels like after the 4 days, you can't do shit. Even with all the grinding, it's still falls short and you cannot present anything to Octavius to save your life.
I've got the same issue, I've tried getting the material's first then the research and then vise versa neither way works so you can't make the crossbow to show Octavius. If anyone can advise me on the proper way to be able to produce the fire crossbow to present it to Octavius it'd be much appreciated

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
I've got the same issue, I've tried getting the material's first then the research and then vise versa neither way works so you can't make the crossbow to show Octavius. If anyone can advise me on the proper way to be able to produce the fire crossbow to present it to Octavius it'd be much appreciated
I had that problem too but then discovered you only need to create Greek Fire to show Octavius (been a while since I played but that is what I remeber doing in the end after failing a few times before discovering it)

Reactions: corinthiano

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
How can you create Greek Fire before Day 4?
I had that problem too but then discovered you only need to create Greek Fire to show Octavius (been a while since I played but that is what I remeber doing in the end after failing a few times before discovering it)
How can you create Greek Fire before Day 4?

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I like the idea and the setting for the game, I'm cool with the plot as well but the gameplay loop seems to be "craft potions, feed them to the women, rinse repeat." Not a fan of that.

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Good morning, I'm stuck on the girls' missions when mc says he'll buy the dress at the market, but when I go there on the weekend he says I can't buy anything because the shops aren't open yet (in 2 updates). So the missions get stuck like this? but I read in the changelog that you can dose some characters 5 times and I only dosed them 3 or 4 times. I've seen the files in the folders of the various characters and there are scenes that I haven't seen. So what should I do?

I attach the save file.

Thank you.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
为什么 4 天后我无法创建电动轮?
请在本网站上用英文发布。 谢谢

如果这是不正确的,我深表歉意。 我用谷歌翻译。

(They want to know why they can't create the electric wheel by day four)
I only responded w please post in English on these boards.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes