Sep 1, 2020
为什么 4 天后我无法创建电动轮?
你和密涅瓦研究了四次吗? 然后回答数学问题? 42 接下来收集足够的木材和金属,然后创建轮子。

Sorry....I used google translate...so hope I didn't
insult them! lol

Cheers

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I was just wondering,there's no "incest" tag and I saw in the preview pictures that there is a mother.So my question is,is there incest?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
In vino veritas = In wine, there is truth.

Famous for its use in the movie Tombstone. Doc Holliday, played by Val Kilmer, uses the line in his scene with Johnny Ringo. Pretty famous scene:

private83

Aug 9, 2021
The game looks promising, but there are some major problems at the moment.
* No in game guide. You need to roam around to find something to do.
* There is no indicator for the women about the paths, and it is not easy to decide the future outcome of a dosing event.

Reactions: Snoopy_H

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The game got way to complected with the math quiz. I thought this was going to be a fun game not a quiz game to advance the story. The quiz puzzles ruined the game for me so I'm out good luck with the game.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
I saw Natalie Mars in the Naughty Pictures in Your Room, is Trans going to be a thing in this game? It's not in the tags. Neither is Gay and we know how the Romans loved their orgies and since you have the option of being Dominant or Submissive to Octavian, that seems like a thing that might come up. You can't just refuse the Emperor if he decides he wants you to "service" him.

All in all, good start to the game, look forward to more.

Reactions: princeoflusting

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The game looks promising, but there are some major problems at the moment.
* No in game guide. You need to roam around to find something to do.
* There is no indicator for the women about the paths, and it is not easy to decide the future outcome of a dosing event.
Yes, and I also think you should be able to keep anyone's focus on you. I wasn't ok with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it at least needs an 'end of current content' message for each possible target.

That said, how far can you get with anyone?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I wasn't ok with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since this is just a direct copy of The Office, maybe Rilia is supposed to be the
office slut like Diane/Diana? (kinda forgot her name atm.. The bookkeeper)

I dunno.... Ruined if for me though. I don't share well. lol
Maybe they'll add another path for her, I mean, it is still early in the game.

Anyway. Best of Luck to Dev

Cheers

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
The game got way to complected with the math quiz. I thought this was going to be a fun game not a quiz game to advance the story. The quiz puzzles ruined the game for me so I'm out good luck with the game.
bro i sucked at math and school and it took me like five seconds, thats basic basic math.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
stuck and dont know why or how or what, this game needs more hints because i see more in the files then i see ingame :(

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
an interesting reskin of westanae's game, not sure I care for the 'solve a puzzle' bit but I do like the premise

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes